How hard is it to actually find a virgin woman? And where are you most likely to find one?

_Tigrim_

_Tigrim_

Iron
A woman is never the same after her first. He will leave a lasting impact on her forever. This is actually factually true. So for me it's virgin or rope. It's only fair anyways since I myself am saving myself for marriage. But how hard is it to actually find one? And where are you most likely to find them?

• +1
Reactions: Acion and zyzzbrah1234
you wont! the reason you wont is because your on this forum! losers think like losers. losers dont get enough power to take a girls virginity (unless your young ofc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser, zyzzbrah1234, KaisenMaxxer and 4 others
A woman is never the same after her first. He will leave a lasting impact on her forever. This is actually factually true. So for me it's virgin or rope. It's only fair anyways since I myself am saving myself for marriage. But how hard is it to actually find one? And where are you most likely to find them?
saudi afghanisatan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and _Tigrim_
you wont! the reason you wont is because your on this forum! losers think like losers. losers dont get enough power to take a girls virginity (unless your young ofc)
I'm mainly on this forum just for looksmaxxing tips and asking taboo questions like this one. I'm not actually incel or a loser.

Around how young?

I'm mainly on this forum just for looksmaxxing tips and asking taboo questions like this one. I'm not actually incel or a loser.

Around how young?
i think 13-15 generally, i lost mine and took hers at 14 but from others it tends to be 15/16 mark

And where are you most likely to find them?

AN 8828 1024x576

(Totally joking here , ain't no CP freak just wanted to make a dark joke)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TiktokUser, Xangsane, Donquixote and 3 others
Impossible in western countries, unless you're willing to risk going to jail

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser, BeanletMogger and ihearvoices
Impossible in western countries, unless you're willing to risk going to jail
What about christian women? And I mean actual ones, not the whores with both bible quotes and an onlyfans link in their instagram bio.

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser and ihearvoices
What about christian women? And I mean actual ones, not the whores with both bible quotes and an onlyfans link in their instagram bio.
Jfl doesn't matter if she's truly religious, instincts will take over any human being

anal only for chad, when it comes to religious women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TiktokUser, ihearvoices and Suns9999
Jfl doesn't matter if she's truly religious, instincts will take over any human being

anal only for chad, when it comes to religious women
You guys are too blackpilled. Blackpill is mostly true but not entirely. A small amount of bluepill is true. Not all women are whores. There are definitely some out there that keep their virginity until marriage. Do you really think all the unmarried women in muslim countries aren't virgins? And you guys talk about chad as if you see one around every corner. Do you understand how rare a true chad is? There'll be less than 10 in an entire country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhumanmonkey, BeanletMogger, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Blunt and brutal but no less true

In a muslim country

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and _Tigrim_
You guys are too blackpilled. Blackpill is mostly true but not entirely. A small amount of bluepill is true. Not all women are whores. There are definitely some out there that keep their virginity until marriage. Do you really think all the unmarried women in muslim countries aren't virgins? And you guys talk about chad as if you see one around every corner. Do you understand how rare a true chad is? There'll be less than 10 in an entire country.
Bro, i used to be like u but, at 20 i realized majority of my peers have already lost it, so i was in state of shock, i mean majority of ppl are virgins till 17,18, but after, no they aren't. You know that they aren't they change a bit.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Go south America with low age of consent. Doubt all lose it at 15 or so. Approach jbs, I don't think they give a fk about age gaps. Only americucks and ukcucks care

Go south America with low age of consent. Doubt all lose it at 15 or so. Approach jbs, I don't think they give a fk about age gaps. Only americucks and ukcucks care
@chudlite sounds like a fit for you nigger

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Bro, i used to be like u but, at 20 i realized majority of my peers have already lost it, so i was in state of shock, i mean majority of ppl are virgins till 17,18, but after, no they aren't. You know that they aren't they change a bit.
Bro I already agree with what you're saying. I believe most people in western countries would have lost it but there still should be some (not a lot) women at least that haven't lost it yet.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Sometimes you’ll find them on tinder, 18 year old who somehow never got approached and wants to “get it over with”

Throwing away the most valuable thing they’ll ever own JFL

@chudlite sounds like a fit for you nigger
i dont have as much appeal there, i think my face is too psl autist gaze for the average south american foid, real story btw, i got cooked in this foids gc and they all kept making fun of how i looked like a holocaust survivor and alien cuz of my zygos, cuz theyre used to boneless subhumans and whatnot

when i was in guatemala in the little town a lived, rarely would i get mogged out in public

• Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Afghanistan
Gaza
North korea
Syria
Somalia
Yemen

Around half the women in high school are virgins.
That's the best location to get virgins.
JBmaxxing basically.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and _Tigrim_
pretty easy to find, just go to your local middle school, or don't know primary school, depending on how degenerate foids are in your country:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Not happening as a sub Chad, and even she tells you its a lie. She got railed by the first Chad when she was <15

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser and BeanletMogger
Chad really do be busy @_Tigrim_ , right ? 10 chads taking all the womans virginity, crazy how it works in the real world

That is just your cuck fantasy nigga
Yeah, but it's just that your defintion of Chad is some outlier but my def of Chad is around top 1 percent. So from you perspective it's Chad lites+ that take the virginity of woman. You stupid ass cow

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser
Yeah, but it's just that your defintion of Chad is some outlier but my def of Chad is around top 1 percent. So from you perspective it's Chad lites+ that take the virginity of woman. You stupid ass cow
Not every woman is a disloyal whore retard. My chadlite friend who is 6 foot, white, muscular, etc can't pull women he talks to when they have boyfriends. You incels need to step into the real world sometimes instead of being terminally on .org. If the world worked according to your logic, my chadlite friend would pull any woman he wants.

Not every woman is a disloyal whore retard. My chadlite friend who is 6 foot, white, muscular, etc can't pull women he talks to when they have boyfriends. You incels need to step into the real world sometimes instead of being terminally on .org. If the world worked according to your logic, my chadlite friend would pull any woman he wants.
You are a retard, I said that they do take woman's virginity. Ofc, woman don't cheat with Chadlites, maybe if a rich Chad would come she would consider it. I also have Chadlite friends and the "only" privellege they get is that they fuck a lot of woman and they really good looking. And that is what most people on this forum want

You are a retard, I said that they do take woman's virginity. Ofc, woman don't cheat with Chadlites, maybe if a rich Chad would come she would consider it. I also have Chadlite friends and the "only" privellege they get is that they fuck a lot of woman and they really good looking. And that is what most people on this forum want
Yes but the women who keep their virginity longer won't just give it up just because a guy is chadlite unless he commits to her for a ltr/marriage.

Yes but the women who keep their virginity longer won't just give it up just because a guy is chadlite unless he commits to her for a ltr/marriage.
Yeah, but it's ez to fool a woman thinking you would commit

Why doesn't he get a gf then

Do those chadlites ever have a gf

They won't give it up just because he says he'll commit, she'll make him wait for months/years/until they get married.
You are talking about woman from a highly religious country, in the west those woman dont exist. No one is waiting for months before sex nowadays

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser