How hard is it to get womens money and stuff if you are HTN+

VHD

VHD

I don't avoid women, but I do deny them my essence
I dont even really care about getting laid or whatever I just want women to pay for my meals and drive me around cause im too lazy to get a drivers license.
I already have a ricecel that drives me around but I'd rather have a foid do it
Do any of the HTN / Chadlite users have women drive them and not want them to foot the bill 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: watah, RICHCELDOM, sportsmogger and 3 others
Don't be lazy.

Become a gigolo and youll get more than just free food and rides.

You must put in the effort though.

• +1
Reactions: watah, NVM_Ignacio, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
easy but they are mid or ltn if you want really easy

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and VHD
I dont even really care about getting laid or whatever I just want women to pay for my meals and drive me around cause im too lazy to get a drivers license.
Do any of the HTN / Chadlite users have women drive them and not want them to foot the bill 24/7
Yes, if you are good-looking and mog the girl it's very possible.

I struggle to even contemplate or imagine a girl doing that for me, but it does exist for good-looking men.

A girl will simultaneously provide and perform the feminine role if the guy is good-looking enough.

Imagine a girl that voluntarily cooks, cleans, pays for everything, drives, provides emotional support and dedicates her whole life to chad. This actually happens. I have seen and heard of cases of women literally giving their whole monthly salary to chad. Insanity, and a lot of normie men deny this exists.

It's almost always a chadsexual MTB with a chadlite+. They are so desperate for chad's genetics that they are willing to do whatever it takes to keep him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Always Stay You, EggKing, VHD and 1 other person
Old women dude

Been thinking about ths idk wht htn is but im about 7-8 on looks and lots of black girl immigrants with big asses i seen recently. Problem is i feel most of these migrants send them oney they earn home.

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Tbh you just have to be emotionally manipulative and have good dick game for females to pay for your food, life and shit and not be butt fuck ugly watch tykwondoe and the minorities

• +1
Reactions: VHD