How hard is it to gymmaxx when your taller then 6"4?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
It has to be way harder for someone 6"4 or taller to gymmaxx naturally without the use of steorids or any PED's.

what do you think ?

would you rather be 6"2 and have good muscle building genes and fast meotbalism too so you stay lean while bulking

or

6"8 with poor muscle building genes and average metboalism

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu . how tall are you nigga . im getting eye cancer from your threads ..

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ALP
You said you were going to stop those height threads?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and racoon4
then why you making these threads boy😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Oh because i have obsesssion with height tbh. my favourite height is 6"3 because it looks good and sounds good too 6"4 is contending too but 6"8 sounds more better and looks as good as 6"3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbegan, Growth Plate, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
Oh because i have obsesssion with height tbh. my favourite height is 6"3 because it looks good and sounds good too 6"4 is contending too but 6"8 sounds more better and looks as good as 6"3
over blackpill overdose

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, ALP and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I’m 6’5” it takes several years to fill out a frame like this if you’re natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
6'8 + roids no questions asked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Who cares about muscles, they're a side effect of strength. Women care about being tall, because it's the highest strength predictor. Lean and toned helps at that height.

Gym aspies and roidcels can cry all they want at 5'9, they will be weaker.

@Mewton I can't overstate how important is height for strength

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
It has to be way harder for someone 6"4 or taller to gymmaxx naturally without the use of steorids or any PED's.

what do you think ?

would you rather be 6"2 and have good muscle building genes and fast meotbalism too so you stay lean while bulking

or

6"8 with poor muscle building genes and average metboalism
This or death

BE1DBE59 3224 44A1 AE4E 9E5FC318DA66

I wish I was 6'8 bro I know too many 6'6-6'8 white guys irl "muh 6'1 is great bro" no bro 6'8 to not be mogged F me WHY COULDNT I BE A 6'8 MULLATTO OMG ITS OVER

I wish I was 6'8 bro I know too many 6'6-6'8 white guys irl "muh 6'1 is great bro" no bro 6'8 to not be mogged F me WHY COULDNT I BE A 6'8 MULLATTO OMG ITS OVER
yikes

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
its all g ill just become the hapa arnold
since i look central asian is it over for my pheno because im full vietnamese but my dads background is unknown so he could be a central asian male

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
since i look central asian is it over for my pheno because im full vietnamese but my dads background is unknown so he could be a central asian male
no for an asian ur pheno is good dw abt that worry about ur psl your height your frame

no for an asian ur pheno is good dw abt that worry about ur psl your height your frame
here is my frame btw :
i would be rlly happy at 6"1 tbh i am 5"7 so over

good natty ungymmmed frame tbh
yeah im always shoulder checking people by accident at school but tall moggers wont move out the way but proceed to get shoulder bumped to oblivion since im rock solid

yeah im always shoulder checking people by accident at school but tall moggers wont move out the way but proceed to get shoulder bumped to oblivion since im rock solid
What's the map on your avi?

Iam 6'3 so not crazy tall... For the longest time i didnt look like i lift but this year everytime ive gone out(i mean every) dudes have commented on my size... I personally dont even feel that big but maybe height halo adds to that