axttt_

shortcel
title

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
getting there is the harder part

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
yeah ur probably weight right considering when you get to that weight ur maintenance is lower than before
ur weight doesn’t really change ur maintenance too much if you don’t lose much muscle mass from leanmax

ur weight doesn’t really change ur maintenance too much if you don’t lose much muscle mass from leanmax
doesnt losing weight also lower your maintenance tho
and the more muscle you have and less fat your metabolism is faster so shouldn't it be relatively easy to maintain it once you get there

its borderline impossible for me to maintain above 12% year round, yet some people its borderline impossible to maintain below 14% year round. it depends on your genetics

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and oily703
doesnt losing weight also lower your maintenance tho
and the more muscle you have and less fat your metabolism is faster so shouldn't it be relatively easy to maintain it once you get there
muscle mass increases or decreases metabolism depending on if u gain or lose muscle. usually when people leanmax they lose some muscle resulting in lower metabolism . i’d u preserve ur muscle ur metabolism should be relatively the same

muscle mass increases or decreases metabolism depending on if u gain or lose muscle. usually when people leanmax they lose some muscle resulting in lower metabolism . i’d u preserve ur muscle ur metabolism should be relatively the same
but losing fat also makes you gain metabolism so shouldnt it stay the same even if you lose some muscle

but losing fat also makes you gain metabolism so shouldnt it stay the same even if you lose some muscle
muscle affects the metabolism way more than fat i think, so it doesn’t even out.
maybe look in to things that preserve muscle while on a deficit, this is why stuff like clen is beneficial. u won’t nuke ur matabolism when on a large deficit.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_