How hard is tinder in Buenos Aires?

chadriguez

chadriguez

Bronze
I just set my location to Buenos Aires and holy shit there are so many mogger hoes there wtf, literally twice as any other latin American country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and HitAndRun
@quemirasmanv2
Yo soy se Perú ñaño y tú
Sólo hay goblinas aquí jfl y yo siendo mtn moggeo

Yes that`s why even tho I am mtn I have decent appeal here
Everyone here is 4`11 and ethnic and poor and low IQ and 2 PSL
Basically southern mexico, or any South American country except for rich areas of Colombia and Mexico. Low iq still applies though. Better geomaxx than SEA for Americans tbh

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Basically southern mexico, or any South American country except for rich areas of Colombia and Mexico. Low iq still applies though. Better geomaxx than SEA for Americans tbh
If rich areas you could include every country in the world lol. Colombian bitches mog too tbh just not as much as Argentina. I went to Colombia and some broke bitches on working at a shithole bakery looked good

• +1
Perú and Bolivia the ugliest countries in South América. Brazilians are ugly too

• +1
If rich areas you could include every country in the world lol. Colombian bitches mog too tbh just not as much as Argentina. I went to Colombia and some broke bitches on working at a shithole bakery looked good
That’s why I included Colombia. Only mogger South American country is Argentina and maybe Colombia .

Perú and Bolivia the ugliest countries in South América. Brazilians are ugly too
Chile is full of fat feminist whales, mixed ethnic with western trends, it is the worst of both worlds.

• +1