Kracker
title

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and n0rthface
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, latincell95 and n0rthface
With advancement in 3D printing hopefully not too hard in the near future.
I mean i can get it here because i have no criminal records but the bureaucracy it's too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I mean i can get it here because i have no criminal records but the bureaucracy it's too much
Right, that's why I'm hoping for people to start making their own. F*ck the bureaucracy. Force sh*t's in the back of reason.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
As hard as it is to get your dick erect by seeing a British foid

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
Almost impossible, in my country you need to be someone important like a policeman, army officer, politician, banker, etc. to be allowed to own a pistol. It's a little easier for hunting guns, anyone in theory could become a hunter, but you still have to go through a long, expensive process - go to hunting school, join a hunting club, take an exam, go to hunting session as a helper, get papers from doctor and psychologist that you are fit, visit other bureaucrats for more papers and approval, go to gun store, show them the papers, buy gun, inform the police, have the police come to your house to check that the gun and ammo is stored properly, etc...

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin
Almost impossible, in my country you need to be someone important like a policeman, army officer, politician, banker, etc. to be allowed to own a pistol. It's a little easier for hunting guns, anyone in theory could become a hunter, but you still have to go through a long, expensive process - go to hunting school, join a hunting club, take an exam, go to hunting session as a helper, get papers from doctor and psychologist that you are fit, visit other bureaucrats for more papers and approval, go to gun store, show them the papers, buy gun, inform the police, have the police come to your house to check that the gun and ammo is stored properly, etc...
Brutal
If i get it online the customs will get it 100%
If i go to some thug that sells drug and ask him if he could get me a gun I would probably get mugged

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Fed posting, why do you even want one? It’s not worth the 10 years in prison.

If you want something similar and legal get a blank firing pistol.

no country owns guns at the same rate as americans but Finland is in the top 10 for per capita ownership, how hard is it to get one there @BigBiceps @Artemis