How hard of a falio is stuttering?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Will stuttering falio you hard even if you’re 6’4-6’6 and 5.5-6 PSL facial wise?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Brunosardine
Stuttering is an inel trait.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's bad

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and OOGABOOGA
Extreme status failo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2426 and LordNorwood
My stutter isn’t as bad as his but it’s close
Sounds like it's still quite a falio, not sure if you can get it fixed but I would look into it

It just makes you come off as a nervous wreck to whoever you talk to

It is a social death sentence imo.
Yeah stuttering really did hold back my status back in high school tbh
Sounds like it's still quite a falio, not sure if you can get it fixed but I would look into it

It just makes you come off as a nervous wreck to whoever you talk to
I’ve had so many speech therapists especially when I was younger. I don’t think it can get fixed. I really hope silent dark triad is legit.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Deleted member 3202

I’ve had so many speech therapists especially when I was younger. I don’t think it can get fixed. I really hope silent dark triad is legit.
How bad is your stuttering? Are you at least better off than the man in the video?

How bad is your stuttering? Are you at least better off than the man in the video?
It depends. In some instances I sound clear. Sometimes I’m as bad as the guy in the video. Most of the time I’m slightly better than the guy. My school board even put that I had “severe stuttering” in my file

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Brunosardine and Deleted member 3202
I really hope silent dark triad is legit.
It is legit, I have a friend who is mute and wears a neoprene half face mask that covers his face (except for eyes) and neck. He slays several hot women.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It is legit, I have a friend who is mute and wears a neoprene half face mask that covers his face (except for eyes) and neck. He slays several hot women.
Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • +1
  • +1
i stutter all the time and no one takes me srs

It's a failo, but good halos will make it not matter.

I do that sometimes. Especially in presentations. I find that saying no more than necessary and talking slower can help.

• +1
Imagine stuttering in sober state but speaking perfectly clearly when intoxicated

I do that sometimes. Especially in presentations. I find that saying no more than necessary and talking slower can help.
When I talk slower I sound like a blubbering retard due to my stutter tbh
Imagine stuttering in sober state but speaking perfectly clearly when intoxicated
That happened to me one time

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Stuttering is a death sentence level failo. Fix that shit

Just make sure when your talking to girls they know you got a stuttering problem otherwise they may think your just wierd, if your gl there will definitely be a girl out there who will find the stuttering cute

• +1
Just make sure when your talking to girls they know you got a stuttering problem otherwise they may think your just wierd, if your gl there will definitely be a girl out there who will find the stuttering cute
I hope the looksmaxxing ascends me
LDAR then, you sad fuck
Why are you so disrespectful? I did nothing to you. I got no beef with anyone apart from @Titbot

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Your Peter Griffin avi haloed you hard.

• +1
Your Peter Griffin avi haloed you hard.
Your right tbh, I've lost all respect on this site now I've changed it. I may have to change it back to that unmoggable Uber chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Your right tbh, I've lost all respect on this site now I've changed it. I may have to change it back to that unmoggable Uber chad
I still respect you brother

• Love it
You think I should change my avi? Don't know if it haloes or failoes me to be honest.

• +1
  • +1
really bad status killer like all non-nt failos its a near death sentence with very few exceptions

if youre a rich jock with a top tier lifestyle it wouldnt matter but every thing else its going to hurt you

• So Sad
You think I should change my avi? Don't know if it haloes or failoes me to be honest.
Yes bro, change it to the unmoggable ksi nigward, the amount of respect you'll recieve will be insane

• +1
really bad status killer like all non-nt failos its a near death sentence with very few exceptions

if youre a rich jock with a top tier lifestyle it wouldnt matter but every thing else its going to hurt you
Before it even began, it was over

It's very bad. People will make fun of you and will not take you seriously even as a Chad or Tyrone.

• So Sad
It's very bad. People will make fun of you and will not take you seriously even as a Chad or Tyrone.
It’s over.

Only way is silent maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 3202
How bad is it? Every sentence?

If girls hear it their pussy starts drying up if she was interested, they won’t take you serious

Being able to speak properly in a suave NT way matters so much