How hard to make 10% of your $5k capital each month?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Possible to make this 500d each month?

@TheMewingBBC

It's very possible, that's striving for 2.5% gain each week. still crap imo unless you got other passive incomes, side hustles or a job

It's very possible, that's striving for 2.5% gain each week. still crap imo unless you got other passive incomes, side hustles or a job
so what would you do to gain this 2.5 each week?

@TheMewingBBC
Double digit IQ it’s literally impossible to consistently make 10% gains a month

if you make 10% every month you will soon be the richest man in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, AussieCurry, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
What are you referring to? Stocks? Or are you asking me if I know any ways
anything what 24 yo can do within 2 months max to finally be able to fck girls as digital nomad

It takes more than 10 years to transform $5000 into a billion dollars at a 10% gain per month.

Double digit IQ it’s literally impossible to consistently make 10% gains a month

i see #-1digitiq
so its as hard to make 500d from 5k as 50000 from 500000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
It takes more than 10 years to transform $5000 into a billion dollars at a 10% gain per month.
Yea bro that’s my point, 10 years is a short ass time to become a billionaire. 10% gains a month is not sustainable at all.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4416 and OCDMaxxing
What are you referring to? Stocks? Or are you asking me if I know any ways
You won't ever get rich with shares or day trading. Not unless you start with some significant capital in the first place.

Shares = cope

You won't ever get rich with shares or day trading. Not unless you start with some significant capital in the first place.

Shares = cope
its not about being rich, its all about earning 500 dollars each month from 5k-8k savedmaxed money

its not about being rich, its all about earning 500 dollars each month from 5k-8k savedmaxed money
oh yeh thats possible i guess. Maybe. Probably not consistently. Anyone who says day trading is fun or financial freedom is coping though, you are essentially going basement dwelling nerd programmer computer geek mode, looking at a screen all day. Its not glamorous. Getting a second job would be a better course of action

Yea bro that’s my point, 10 years is a short ass time to become a billionaire. 10% gains a month is not sustainable at all.
Are you kidding, there are guys who became billionaires in 1-2 years, Zuckerberg, Bezos became billionaires in 4 years, in this day and age 10 years is way too much time to wait to get rich.

Every since I started actively trading (April 2019) I made similar or more consistent gains but go off.

What particular experience do you have? Also you won't see bank or corporate traders making such gain as bigger capital requires bigger liquidity

Shares = cope
The dude just want to make 500. I agree that he better off starting with at least 10,000, and before using any real money he should start out with a demo if he's interested
anything what 24 yo can do within 2 months max to finally be able to fck girls as digital nomad
you got to find out what interest you. And you got to put in the effort. I can recommend you something but you may find it hard to grasp or feel it unachievable. There are fields that I have done well in like trading for instance but I wouldn't recommend it to most as most people don't have the discipline or the psychology to stick with risk management and their strategy. So I don't know, I know little of you to tailor any idea

But then again if it's only 500 a month you're aiming for (really? A month? Not a week?) just get a part time job.

Every since I started actively trading (April 2019) I made similar or more consistent gains but go off.

What particular experience do you have? Also you won't see bank or corporate traders making such gain as bigger capital requires bigger liquidity

The dude just want to make 500. I agree that he better off starting with at least 10,000, and before using any real money he should start out with a demo if he's interested

you got to find out what interest you. And you got to put in the effort. I can recommend you something but you may find it hard to grasp or feel it unachievable. There are fields that I have done well in like trading for instance but I wouldn't recommend it to most as most people don't have the discipline or the psychology to stick with risk management and their strategy. So I don't know, I know little of you to tailor any idea

But then again if it's only 500 a month you're aiming for (really? A month? Not a week?) just get a part time job.
Yes, thats enough for me to live on a minimum income in 2nd/3rd world countries like Thailand or Colombia
and its about being digital nomad aka locationmax
Unfortunately getting a job there is not an option

Digital cuckmad maxxing is all about working from laptop. Most digital cuckmads are programmers who are trying to SEAmaxx. Chads dont digital nomad maxx unless they are affiliate marketing like Jason Capital

Digital cuckmad maxxing is all about working from laptop. Most digital cuckmads are programmers who are trying to SEAmaxx. Chads dont digital nomad maxx unless they are affiliate marketing like Jason Capital
?? Why are you telling me this? This seem like a more suited reply for @Chico Chicowski last post itt

?? Why are you telling me this? This seem like a more suited reply for @Chico Chicowski last post itt
You are the finance guy round these parts, thats why

Both supported by rich families.

Was it worth it?

18803089.jpg

giphy.gif

Both supported by rich families.
Zuckerberg’s early Facebook was supported by his friend, the Brazilian Jewish dude. Amazon’s genesis was a bookstore

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1973
Yes.
Not discrediting Bezos, but most people don't have rich parents & a romantic partner who can fund their company.
So giving up your 20s and 30s to moneymaxx is worth it, only to get your wealth taken by your ex wife in divorce court (as happened to Bezos)?

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1973
moneymaxx is worth it, only to get your wealth taken by your ex wife in divorce court (as happened to Bezos)?
Tbh, he shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
actively, yes. For example. Buy a 2nd hard car today, that you can buy for good deal. Do some work etc on it. And sell the same month at 25% profit. Totally reaslist, and made then more thgen 10% in money invested in 1 month

passively, generally no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, TheMewingBBC, KrissKross and 1 other person
actively, yes. For example. Buy a 2nd hard car today, that you can buy for good deal. Do some work etc on it. And sell the same month at 25% profit. Totally reaslist, and made then more thgen 10% in money invested in 1 month

passively, generally no
high iq response, thats what im talking about
do u have any experinece with online money to locationmax?

high iq response, thats what im talking about
do u have any experinece with online money to locationmax?
I never made money online. I am sefl employed person, and basically sell my hours.|
Throughthis work, I have come in contact with alot of people starting business and running business. And could observe common things.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski

@TheMewingBBC

Pretty easy if you trade volatile assets like energy commodities ( crude oil , natural gas). They move 2-3% on a daily basis often, and net move of 7-10% up or down in a week. Crypto also is quite volatile and can make big moves. You wouldn't need any margin with theses assets. Stock index futures/gold/silver futures or forex don't move that much ( although recently they have been more volatile). You can use margin to trade volatile pairs like gbp/jpy or aud/usd that can move a few % in a week. X5 margin and say it moves 4%,you made 20% net gain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MasterKey
You guys are looking far long term, way into the future. That wasn't my intent and I don't believe it's OP’s intent to consistently make 10% with a growing capital and compound interest, but rather to make that same 500 or 10% with the same amount of capital each month

Obviously, it impossible to have consistent growth for that long with a growing capital due to various of reasons depending on the field: liquidity, stricter risk management that would be required for protection, more liabilities, expanding/diversifying, quick saturation... I fail to see how he can not make at least 500 a month with or without capital, especially if he going to be doing it actively. You can definitely make 500 a month just by doing surveys