How harmful is aggressively brushing wavy hair?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just brushed my shoulder length hair for the first time in a month, it hurt like hell and i felt all those huge amounts of hair being plucked from my head from the brush, I've seen women doing it all the time with lots of hair left on the brush yet they are never bald. How harmful is this shit, will it make you balder?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Deadly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
thinwhiteduke
what if god was one of us

MV5BYzFlMTJjYzUtMWFjYy00NjkyLTg1Y2EtYmZkMjdlOGQ1ZGYwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI V1 U

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and needsolution
youre destroying your hair, youre not supposed to take out large chunks of it by brushing it.

Also, no it won't make you balder: You are merely destroying the hair. It will grow back after you pull it out, but obviously it will take a long damn time for that hair follicle's hair your just destroyed to regrow to your full size.

damaged hairstrands and a lack of long hair due to brushing it like that will make your hair look worse.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
youre destroying your hair, youre not supposed to take out large chunks of it by brushing it.

Also, no it won't make you balder: You are merely destroying the hair. It will grow back after you pull it out, but obviously it will take a long damn time for that hair follicle's hair your just destroyed to regrow to your full size.

damaged hairstrands and a lack of long hair due to brushing it like that will make your hair look worse.
so what am i supposed to do with my obviously bushy wavy hair tbh, it looks too huge when not brushed

• +1
  • JFL
so what am i supposed to do with my obviously bushy wavy hair tbh, it looks too huge when not brushed
keep it moisturized/conditioned, dont shampoo-wash it too often, and comb it more carefully when its DRY

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
keep it moisturized/conditioned, dont shampoo-wash it too often, and comb it more carefully when its DRY
so slow comb is okay? Also is a gel ok to use on long hair too keep it steady so i don't wear a stupud head band

• +1
  • JFL
so slow comb is okay? Also is a gel ok to use on long hair too keep it steady so i don't wear a stupud head band
i mean if youre ripping out a lot of hair, you are obviously combing too fast. if you can comb without ripping out hair its better.

idk about gel tbh, depends on what hairstyle u like