how has he gotten to sub 9% body fat

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

lean bulking
what do you suspect he had taken or done to achieve this?

IMG 1038

IMG 1069

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and j05

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and j05
no carb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and appealmaxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and mayo mogger
i was watching a reportage about bill skarsgar for the role the crow

u think he took shit to get this lean it only ate like 800 cals a d
Maybe a fat loss drug but honestly probably just heavy deficit idk how he maintains it

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
@moreroidsmoredates
Getting to such a low bodyfat requires more than alone discipline. Most people take things to suppress their appetite and let their metabolism work harder; caffeine, nicotine, clen, dnp and so on.

• +1
Getting to such a low bodyfat requires more than alone discipline. Most people take things to suppress their appetite and let their metabolism work harder; caffeine, nicotine, clen, dnp and so on.
clen is for metabolism right? so that when your on a heavy heavy cut like 800cals a day muscle is preserved so you don’t decrease metabolism. right?

and caffeine and nicotine suppress appetite. are they the best appatite suppressant? cos for example caffeine can’t be used long term since you’d build a tolerance to it pretty quick.

• +1
Probably eats nothing

• +1
Around 2000 clean cals little carbs and be naturay thin to stsrt and you will get that lean easily

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and moreroidsmoredates
clen is for metabolism right? so that when your on a heavy heavy cut like 800cals a day muscle is preserved so you don’t decrease metabolism. right?
No, clean increases your rest metabolic rate. You can eat an extra 200 calories for example without it having an effect on your daily caloric deficit.
and caffeine and nicotine suppress appetite. are they the best appatite suppressant? cos for example caffeine can’t be used long term since you’d build a tolerance to it pretty quick.
Both caffeine and nicotine increases your metabolism, but it doesn’t effect it that much. It’s more used to suppress your appetite.

• +1
2 k cals is nothing if you're active fat will fall off you
You can be active, but if you don’t eat below your maintenance calories it won’t do shit.

• +1
No, clean increases your rest metabolic rate. You can eat an extra 200 calories for example without it having an effect on your daily caloric deficit.
is the bit i mentioned not true? i heard what you said about increasing it and also heard it retains muscle.

• +1
You can be active, but if you don’t eat below your maintenance calories it won’t do shit.
Who the fuck has maintenance calories below 2k, you would have to have a subhuman metabolism

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

• +1
is the bit i mentioned not true? i heard what you said about increasing it and also heard it retains muscle.
Dnp is not used to retain muscle. Retaining muscle on a deficit is dependent on other factors like: your protein intake, how big your daily caloric deficit is, your workouts in the gym (progressive overload) and your bodyfat levels.

Once you hit a certain bodyfat level ~12%, it becomes extremely hard to retain muscle on a deficit as a natural. How much you will lose is dependent on the things I mentioned above.

hardworj and dedication

part of the reason he’s so lean is because he did was training for a marathon at that time so he did hard cardio workouts

• Woah
part of the reason he’s so lean is because he did was training for a marathon at that time so he did hard cardio workouts
how u know he trained for marathon?

• +1
heavily restricted diet caloric deficit

you lazy incels forget he prepped for a marathon, I doubt you faggots ever left the basement, let alone ran a marathon

• +1
  • +1