How have you measured your height

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
What method do you use to measure height?
Do you use a stadiometer or aerosol can or a book etc.
What kind of measuring tape do you use?
Has it (measuring tape) been verified by the metrology department ?

Doctors office at first

he put 5’10” srs

Then I did it myself by direction of big rob methodology on celeb heights

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and AbandonShip
Doctors office at first

he put 5’10” srs

Then I did it myself by direction of big rob methodology on celeb heights
Did he use a stadiometer?

Did he use a stadiometer?
Yeah I took off my shoes, stepped right up, he lowered it to my head and then said “okay all set” then ended up putting something like 178cm measurement , it was half assed imo.

I’ve never reached that since on my own measuring accord

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and AbandonShip
Yeah I took off my shoes, stepped right up, he lowered it to my head and then said “okay all set” then ended up putting something like 178cm measurement , it was half assed imo.

I’ve never reached that since on my own measuring accord
You are defintely around 5'10 then.
Stadiometers have the lowest degree of error out of all measurement methods.
There was a study on it.
Wall charts had the highest error

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
You are defintely around 5'10 then.
Stadiometers have the lowest degree of error out of all measurement methods.
There was a study on it.
Wall charts had the highest error
I think he half asses it or was coping to make himself feel better since I was taller than him. Maybe he didn’t wanna accept that he really wasn’t 5’8” and was more like 5’6” lol

Lol yeah that kills me cuz that’s the height on my records for 2 years now when I haven’t measured myself over 5’9” and some change once since then, out of dozens of times

Just a weird situation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and AbandonShip
I think he half asses it or was coping to make himself feel better since I was taller than him. Maybe he didn’t wanna accept that he really wasn’t 5’8” and was more like 5’6” lol

Lol yeah that kills me cuz that’s the height on my records for 2 years now when I haven’t measured myself over 5’9” and some change once since then, out of dozens of times

Just a weird situation
Ok i am confused now.
How is this even possible?

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Ok i am confused now.
How is this even possible?
Cuz the doctor just doesn’t care and half asses it most likely is my assumption

It was quick. I popped up to the spot, he lowered it right away and was like all set and wrote that down

I gotta get measured again soon but it’s kinda nice having it on the records despite it not being true ngl

It was quick. I popped up to the spot, he lowered it right away and was like all set and wrote that down

I gotta get measured again soon but it’s kinda nice having it on the records despite it not being true ngl
What do you measure using your own method?

What time of the day do you measure btw? First thing in the morning I’m around 175.5 cm and last thing at night I’m around 173.75 cm.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Last check up in high school. I was 6' barefoot. Never measured after that.

What do you measure using your own method?
I’ve done a ton and everything is in the same range and none have hit 5’10” even one single time no matter what the method

Back to back with someone, tape measurer and marking, tape measurer and camera, Robs forced posture measurement

How did they measure? what was the method?
qm-235a-full-view.jpg

• +1
Reactions: raidenfrommetalgear and AbandonShip
What time of the day do you measure btw? First thing in the morning I’m around 175.5 cm and last thing at night I’m around 173.75 cm.
I measure max height in the morning, but consider evening height someone’s real height

you only stay your max height briefly in the morning before shrinking down. You’re your evening height much longer during the day then your morning height.

• +1
Reactions: syke and ArabIncel
I’ve done a ton and everything is in the same range and none have hit 5’10” even one single time no matter what the method

Back to back with someone, tape measurer and marking, tape measurer and camera, Robs forced posture measurement
Yeah then its unlikely you are 5'10

Yeah then its unlikely you are 5'10
Yeah exactly. He wanted to bump me up to power manlet because he saw potential so I fuck with him for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and AbandonShip
consider evening height someone’s real height
Cope.

Morning height = real height.
Morning weight = real weight
Morning abs = real abs
Post-exercise pumped-up muscle = real muscle
you only stay your max height briefly in the morning before shrinking down. You’re your evening height much longer during the day then your morning height.
Nah, you can stretch to mitigate that. Depends on when you go to the gym as well and what exercises you do - squatting and deadlifting are the most heightminning lifts out there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KEy21 and AbandonShip
Cope.

Morning height = real height.
Morning weight = real weight
Morning abs = real abs
Post-exercise pumped-up muscle = real muscle
Whatever people see you as = what you are

You don’t wake up with everyone you see
You don’t eat nothing for the whole day
You don’t walk around pumped and flexed all day

If the whore can’t see it, it’s not there

• +1
How did they measure? what was the method?

Here’s how I do it. Get one of these tape measures (pic below). See the thing at the end? Stick that part into the tiny opening where most walls connect to the ground. Now once that is done open up the tape measure straight up (forming a 90 degree angle with the bottom of the wall). Open it up until it’s slightly over your head. Lay it flat against the wall. Now holding the tape measure with one hand flat against the wall in this position, position yourself such that you’re facing forward looking right at the open tape measure. Place nose right in the middle of it. Now using your other hand grab an 8-10 inch long item (like an air freshener you use in a bathroom, also pic below). Place this flat on the top of your head, until you feel your skull, with one end of the air freshener (or whatever item you’re using) flat against the tape measure on the wall and the other end stretching out from the back of your head. After having done this, move your head back while holding both your hands in the same position they are at this point and see where the very bottom of the item you used meets the tape measure.

Attachments

• DFB76125-636F-49E5-8630-9AADCAC69815.jpeg
    DFB76125-636F-49E5-8630-9AADCAC69815.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 1F9E3CAD-D9DB-402A-B544-5D2E66ADFA2C.jpeg
    1F9E3CAD-D9DB-402A-B544-5D2E66ADFA2C.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Anyone who doesnt reply to this thread is a height frauder

Whatever people see you as = what you are
Except chicks include my hair in my height and always estimate me to be way taller than 6'.

Except chicks include my hair in my height and always estimate me to be way taller than 6'.
Well didn’t you just say you were 6’3”? So that’s probably why?

doctors office

175 rip 😞

• So Sad
Last time measured at exactly 185cm, don't want ti measure again tbh, imagine finding out that im actually 184cm, the cortisol would literally age me 5 years

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 1 other person