Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Average ( 100 -114 )

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • High ( 115-129 )

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Very high ( 130 + )

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
You’re on .org buddy, all genetic failures gather together to jerk off to men walking on a stage. The average IQ of the user base doesn’t surpass 85

You’re on .org buddy, all genetic failures gather together to jerk off to men walking on a stage. The average IQ of the user base doesn’t surpass 85

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
It's just amazing how every dumbass thinks he is High Iq

Then again, we are speaking about the same people that believe a 4,65m×6,23m oven could keep up with 4.000 human beings every 7 minutes without a problem

• +1
Reactions: 14vic

Then again, we are speaking about the same people that believe a 4,65m×6,23m oven could keep up with 4.000 human beings every 7 minutes without a problem

U don’t believe in the holocaust historical accuracy?

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I'm probably the only person on here who got properly evaluated with a Stanford Benet IQ test.

My highschool paid for it.

How high is it ?
156, I was in a gifted kids program and got a scholarship to a university, but I got expelled because of Jews.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Either way, IQ tests don’t properly evaluate all facets of intelligence in the way people think they do.
Take Richard Feynman for example, world famous, nobel-prize winning theoretical physicist. Got his IQ tested in highschool, and it was only 125.
No doubt he worked with people with higher IQs than him, but they didn’t have a fraction of his intellectual accomplishments.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ka_cnt
Stop lying
I'm not, having a high IQ isn't some magical key to success, there are more white geniuses on Earth than there are Jews on Earth, and yet it's not white geniuses who are in positions of power disproportionately are they?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
U don’t believe in the holocaust historical accuracy?
I don't know what to think honestly, its a difficult subject and finding unbiased sources seems difficult.

I just made up the numbers of the oven capacity by the way, could have been talking about a tennis court easily. Just making it clear to the authorities reading this.