• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, Chadeep, ZachS and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, Jova and 4 others
Corny ass shitpost
You must be 15
I was here at 15 and my shitposts were so much funnier and higher iq
I’m doing you a favor because nobody replies to your posts

Instead of being passive aggressive for no reason, How about a “Thank you homelander”?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chadeep, PARISIEN and 6 others
10-15 if shy and awkward. 100+ if partying every weekend

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, watah, Jova and 4 others
Having sex with a unique woman every month since 18 would be a body count of 24 by age 20, which is completely realistic for a GL man at an American college.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, watah, Chadeep and 6 others
Having sex with a unique woman every month since 18 would be a body count of 24 by age 20, which is completely realistic for a GL man at an American college.
Yea

• +1
Reactions: Jova, n9wiff and nathan
Yeah. Also add high school. 25-30 for Chad, 50-100 if he's the low inhib drunk type

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Growth Plate, Jova and 2 others
Yeah. Also add high school. 25-30 for Chad, 50-100 if he's the low inhib drunk type
Hardly any dude racks up a high body count during high school (in the US). This is just incel delusion (if that's what you're suggesting).

• +1
Reactions: yyy and Jova
Hardly any dude racks up a high body count during high school (in the US). This is just incel delusion (if that's what you're suggesting).
not high, but certainly some. 2-3 a year since sophomore or junior isn't far fetched in HS

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Jova and Growth Plate
i was virgin til 21
@Gengar

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Jova and tombradylover
not high, but certainly some. 2-3 a year since sophomore or junior isn't far fetched in HS
I didn't know a single guy in high school who fit that criteria. This is so uncommon that it doesn't fit the OP criteria of "realistic."

same was virgin into my 20s. Theres nothing wrong with that at all IMO
Mirin bro
Im still attached to the girl i first slept with because we smashed more than a couple times but before that i was virgin . I still have a cucked mindset but honestly i hope someone can understand where im coming from . It happened a few months ago and im still thinking about this girl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Mirin bro
Im still attached to the girl i first slept with because we smashed more than a couple times but before that i was virgin . I still have a cucked mindset but honestly i hope someone can understand where im coming from . It happened a few months ago and im still thinking about this girl
nah thats compeltly udnerstanable. Ur first time always will stick with u forever. Every guy would understand that

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I didn't know a single guy in high school who fit that criteria. This is so uncommon that it doesn't fit the OP criteria of "realistic."
High T Chad arhletes and Tyrone thugs/athletes in highschool just see girls as "cheeks" and the body count as a flex

I live in the US so it might be different where you at. Maybe ppl are lower t and not as many slayers were in your highschool. Also if you're non NT and didn't follow hundreds of NT ppl, especially if they weren't thugmaxxed or high level athletes, you wouldn't have any idea what was really going on. You could just obviously infer from seeing the fact that highschool Chads and Tyrones have thousands of followers on Instagram already so they have a lot of potential bitches to fuck on
High T highschool thugs and athletes definitely do
I got a htn - chadlite 5'9 thug/athlete friend he literally said his body count was 5 middle of his junior year and he used to be a nerd and I don't think he even has a car. Imagine if he was a star athlete or full on thug, 6'2", had a thousand more instagram followers
Highschool slayers are fucking all the baddies in highschool, the baddies in the neighborhood, some baddies they meet at the store, baddies at parties, baddies in other highschools, baddies in college cuz their experience is high
Brutally I seen it myself. I saw an 18yo thug nigga ik makeout with a 21yo girl and he told me he has multiple girlfriends at once. Tall good looking black thugs fuck the most out of everyone in highschool. They are the most low inhib and black girls are the easiest to pull and their music, culture and friends glamorize the activity

Last edited:
I live in the US so it might be different where you at. Maybe ppl are lower t and not as many slayers were in your highschool. Also if you're non NT and didn't follow hundreds of NT ppl, especially if they weren't thugmaxxed or high level athletes, you wouldn't have any idea what was really going. You could just obviously infer from seeing the fact that highschool Chads and Tyrones have thousands of followers on Instagram already so they have a lot of potential bitches to fuck on
High T highschool thugs and athletes definitely do
I got a htn - chadlite 5'9 thug/athlete friend he literally said his body count was 5 middle of his junior year and he used to be a nerd and I don't think he even has a car. Imagine if he was a star athlete or full on thug, 6'2", had a thousand more instagram followers
Highschool slayers are fucking all the baddies in highschool, the baddies in the neighborhood, some baddies they meet at the store, baddies at parties, baddies in other highschools, baddies in college cuz their experience is high
Brutally I seen it myself. I saw an 18yo thug nigga ik makeout with a 21yo girl and he told me he has multiple girlfriends at once. Tall good looking black thugs fuck the most out of everyone in highschool. They are the most low inhib and black girls are the easiest to pull and their music, culture and friends glamorize the activity
I went to a school with very few blacks. Yes, it's believable that Tyrones and gang members can have sex with a lot of (black) women prior to finishing high school, but it's also probably true that they lie more about the amount of sex they're having.

Not that much depend on type of chad if he like only Stacylite/htb maybe around 1 or 5.

If he is a slayer 50.