How I am Building The PERFECT Life with Online Work/Businesses [Move out of the UK and work from the beach]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHIT CUCK COUNTRY LMAO

GET YOUR BUTTERKNIFE LICENSE LMAO

MOVE TO A BETTER COUNTRY

YOULL GET RAPED IN PRISON IF YOU EVER DEFEND YOURSELF EVEN WITHOUT A WEAPON ANYWAYS LMAO

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i bought some knuckledusters but police caught me with them and took them away

i bought some knuckledusters but police caught me with them and took them away
move to latam and join the cartel bro youll have a brighter future and youll get laid and have a gun :chad:

move to latam and join the cartel bro youll have a brighter future and youll get laid and have a gun :chad:
i saw a video of the cartel skinning a mans face off while he was alive. im trying my best to stay away from wherever that happened

i saw a video of the cartel skinning a mans face off while he was alive. im trying my best to stay away from wherever that happened
If anyone wants to see it search up cartel killing funkytown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Good on you man, I own a digital marketing agency and am planning on moving to Bali in the upcoming months. Working from your laptop is the pinnacle of freedom in my book. Keep it up.
When did you start your agency? Was thinking of doing one for ecomm niche. Still now a good time to do this or shit?

google ads expensive AF good luck paying for product shots for shit you have to pay per photo and shipping to some fggot when you can have a pro photo setup for under $1k shitty ideas abound

When did you start your agency? Was thinking of doing one for ecomm niche. Still now a good time to do this or shit?
ecom is only getting bigger. never a better time imo

google ads expensive AF good luck paying for product shots for shit you have to pay per photo and shipping to some fggot when you can have a pro photo setup for under $1k shitty ideas abound
u think there are any cheaper ads? I know google is expensive but its live leads of people looking to buy right now rather than interest guessing on facebook with people who have no intention of buying.

And I can hire a photo studio near my place who can shoot like 20 products for £50

just hit keywords like a pro retard even if you have a backwater shitass site google bots will probe it and if you hit enough popular keywords that people will search with no good alternatives then you will win clicks

your not going to start a business using any model of dropshipping or having someone else handle physical product since there will always be someone to steal your idea and do it cheaper themselves or with their wageslaves literally there are products that sell hundreds or thousands of dollars a month at the $7ish pricepoint where net profit is like $1, they could raise the price by $1 and double their profit but they don't because they use shipments to pad their bulk shipments to keep costs down across, the board, gaming shipping companies even USPS for reduced prices and have credit cards with like 5% cash back on all purchases, for most of the items you can think of selling a dogshit version you have 0 chance and even selling an amazing version good fucking luck getting infront of anyone

if you really want my advice remember 9/10 ideas are shit so just try something with low overhead no cost to ship to a fucking photog or google fucking ads use your iphone or borrow one and get a cheap $50-200 photo setup with photography paper and ideally 4 diffused LED light sources, with a $1000 camera + like $300 in equipment I can legit do professional shots with next to no training

also if you want to move dogshit low effort product your only chance is doing extreme bulk with a huge catalog and that means warehouse, try to find something that can make enough money to justify moving to one with low space use vs shilling dogshit that takes up your whole house and pisses everyone off

just hit keywords like a pro retard even if you have a backwater shitass site google bots will probe it and if you hit enough popular keywords that people will search with no good alternatives then you will win clicks

your not going to start a business using any model of dropshipping or having someone else handle physical product since there will always be someone to steal your idea and do it cheaper themselves or with their wageslaves literally there are products that sell hundreds or thousands of dollars a month at the $7ish pricepoint where net profit is like $1, they could raise the price by $1 and double their profit but they don't because they use shipments to pad their bulk shipments to keep costs down across, the board, gaming shipping companies even USPS for reduced prices and have credit cards with like 5% cash back on all purchases, for most of the items you can think of selling a dogshit version you have 0 chance and even selling an amazing version good fucking luck getting infront of anyone

if you really want my advice remember 9/10 ideas are shit so just try something with low overhead no cost to ship to a fucking photog or google fucking ads use your iphone or borrow one and get a cheap $50-200 photo setup with photography paper and ideally 4 diffused LED light sources, with a $1000 camera + like $300 in equipment I can legit do professional shots with next to no training

also if you want to move dogshit low effort product your only chance is doing extreme bulk with a huge catalog and that means warehouse, try to find something that can make enough money to justify moving to one with low space use vs shilling dogshit that takes up your whole house and pisses everyone off
lmao fuck selling £7 products im doing like £250 jewellery pieces with £100 profit. im just terrible with ads tbh and low capital for them too

• Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
lmao fuck selling £7 products im doing like £250 jewellery pieces with £100 profit. im just terrible with ads tbh and low capital for them too
that is low ROI first retard and good luck approximating how much you will sell and not dropping prices to sell faster I ve been in this game your legit a noob trying to make $100 profit on sales of $250 shit when you hav eless than 1k/month

that is low ROI first retard and good luck approximating how much you will sell and not dropping prices to sell faster I ve been in this game your legit a noob trying to make $100 profit on sales of $250 shit when you hav eless than 1k/month
ah im selling plated(cheap) and solid(expensive) versions of each so maybe u think i should start with just the cheap versions?

plan is to just test loads of jewellery pieces and pick the ones which sell with good profit

but trying to sell a £7 online is legit pointless. higher ticket is 100x better as you've got so much more money to spend on ads for getting the customer

ah im selling plated(cheap) and solid(expensive) versions of each so maybe u think i should start with just the cheap versions?

plan is to just test loads of jewellery pieces and pick the ones which sell with good profit

but trying to sell a £7 online is legit pointless. higher ticket is 100x better as you've got so much more money to spend on ads for getting the customer
legit retard it's over for you :feelsuhh:

legit retard it's over for you :feelsuhh:
i literally am making profit. even while i had shit products up.

have fun selling £7 products (£1 profit per sale) i make I make £100 profit per sale lol

just jealous cos you cant make the custom products i can make and u have to compete with all the other alibaba retards like yourself

nigga u pay 1k for a photoshoot while I pay £50 xd just a retard ngl

nigga u pay 1k for a photoshoot while I pay £50 xd just a retard ngl
selling my hobby items that I got to buy and try for free has already paid for my setup many times over, and I can sell those hobby items at a higher price with professional pics and now continue to sell hobby items I would have flipped anyway at a markup and have a pro setup for any and all products I sell that is literally free...

i literally am making profit. even while i had shit products up.

have fun selling £7 products (£1 profit per sale) i make I make £100 profit per sale lol

just jealous cos you cant make the custom products i can make and u have to compete with all the other alibaba retards like yourself
I make over $50 profit/unit on my main item which costs around $10 to make that is from alibaba but is also customized and I spent 5 figures and months on the first shipment which even with setup expenses nets me 5X the initial cost.... lmao dude you are legit a clown keep thinking your going to make money besides some lunch money I am legit making 6 figures/year off 1 product line and about to buy a $10k UV printer, an automated heat press. professional sublimation printer, and a extra large sized 3d printer costing around $15-20k off a $10k flip from my alibaba product to expand my business and I will still have 30k cash left over again all from a single order from a single product line

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
also I offer a special service to my customers which nets me $100 for about 15 min worth of work and dropshipping because that is the only way it would work anyway

I spent 5 figures and months on the first shipment
why the fuck would u do this. u dont understand business at all. and wtf is hobby items. ur acting like u make 100k but then you say you're only selling hobby items and paid for your set up

i want to be famous and rich bro im boxing maxxing rn, success chances are almost 0% but idc:pepefrown:
if i wasnt born a thin wirst manlet i might have tried getting good at a sport

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
also I offer a special service to my customers which nets me $100 for about 15 min worth of work and dropshipping because that is the only way it would work anyway
nigga ur a dropshipper. u make no money as you sell the exact same item as everyone else and they all compete for scraps while driving the ads price up. the only 'custom' change you made was slapping ur shitty logo on the product

why the fuck would u do this. u dont understand business at all. and wtf is hobby items. ur acting like u make 100k but then you say you're only selling hobby items and paid for your set up
hobby items are the side hustle retard literally again stuff I would have bought and flipped anyway but can flip for higher prices due to pro level pics

if you think developing a product is easy your fucking retarded and the fact you think you can get non chinese to develop an item for a cost you can afford and they buy from non chinese and make profit then jfl talk all the shit you want

I make 100k a year based on net profit sales, 1 shipment nets around 45k at the current rate it will be sold within 3 months flip and repeat, that is why I spent time and money developing you fucking food

nigga ur a dropshipper. u make no money as you sell the exact same item as everyone else and they all compete for scraps while driving the ads price up. the only 'custom' change you made was slapping ur shitty logo on the product
again this is another service you fucking moron you are sooo dumb you don't realize I am talking about
1. selling hobby items to flip on the side for fun
2. my main product spent time an dmoney developing
3. offshoot of another product I can sell at a premium with special services that need to be drop shipped anyway

you don't even realize I can do all 3, dropship, hold my own products stock, and sell nonrelated hobby items, you are fucking dumb as dirt

on top of this I own a fucking condo and rent it out, the idea of multiple sources of income go right over your fucking brain

love that bit at the end where you said I am a dropshipper for dropshipping literally 1 item, if I wanted to I could and will dropship my entire domestic main item internationally for buyers outside of my country, as it's cheaper and simplifies my restocking, but again you are too dumb to grasp how a business needs to be run for max profit tiny brain

if you think developing a product is easy your fucking retarded and the fact you think you can get non chinese to develop an item for a cost you can afford and they buy from non chinese and make profit then jfl talk all the shit you want
ive developed shit loads of products over in UK cheap as fuck

I can go from idea of a new jewellery piece(or copy similar popular design on the market) to have it made from scratch, in my hands. for like £30

ive developed shit loads of products over in UK cheap as fuck

I can go from idea of a new jewellery piece(or copy similar popular design on the market) to have it made from scratch, in my hands. for like £40
yes bro and you have 880 pounds a month to spend riiiiight all top quality stuff I am sure, gtg make money, bye

yes bro and you have 880 pounds a month to spend riiiiight all top quality stuff I am sure, gtg make money, bye
you cant get better quality than a literal metal. whatever floats ur cope

yes because literally any metal can even be made 100% pure
i literally use silver or solid gold. only need to make 1 for the picture. then run ads. then i can just make on demand

i literally use silver or solid gold. only need to make 1 for the picture. then market. then i can just make on demand
vermeil? who are we kidding I know your using gold plated

vermeil? who are we kidding I know your using gold plated
obviously. gold plate. take picture. sell as solid gold. then when someone buys just make it in solid gold.