How I ascended (pubertymaxxing guide)

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Bronze
I was a regular kid, average below average with a giga recessed chin and etc, despite both of my parents having good chin projection and jaw.
IMG 1237

This was me before I started wearing braces. I had crooked ugly teeth and overall I wasn’t an attractive child. But when Russian tik tok got blocked and at the time I was a tik tok cell, I uploaded the American version and this is how i started to know about looksmaxing.

I was actually a pretty good kid I feel a bit bad for myself in the past. But I suffered because I hated the way I look, I was actually depressed, imagine as a 12-13 year old kid. There were other reasons as well but I don’t want to share. I started to know about looksmaxing, after that I was obviously thinking just because I had a good jawline (almost at the end of me wearing my braces at 13), I was trying to show it off by tensioning my massater muscle almost always lmao. I even ordered massater muscle trainers from a marketplace because of tik tok. And I was spamming and doing this shit thinking I had a good jawline but it actually consisted of meat not bones.
IMG 1332

Notice how retarded I looked especially with my overbite. I looked more nt before.
IMG 1236

Looking at this old picture of mine you can still notice some structure despite my recessed chin and jaw I had pretty good high cheekbones showing at that age (I was 12)
Basically time passed, I started to get more motivation, did eyelid pulling and squinted because I was insecure of upper eyelid exposure which I actually had in massive amount. Even ordered vollufline, had a skin care routine of expensive stuff thinking that it would help me, I mean something like la roche posay, d’alba for skin thinking it would magically make me look better. But the most important thing is hormones, turns out when I started taking vitamins which I was deficient in, I was also deficient in sleep, after I normalised all of it suddenly my life became happier, and I had a huge increase in testesterone. Even my uee decreased because of more masculine fat distribution. I could see me looking better and better by months. I was training more consistent on my freestyle wrestling practice and I got more attractive as time passed. Also got my braces off and fixed my bite.
IMG 1182
I became more masculine in the face and also buzzed my hair. I started to grow more rapid and recently I noticed how my cheekbones became more projected as well as some of my insecurities from before fading away.

This is how I look now with my grown hair.
IMG 1288

Other pics also attached

Basically what I did is stayed consistent, fixed my vitamin deficiency and sleep deficiency in the right time, and had a healthy growth spurt that made me look significantly better.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    772.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1220.png
    IMG_1220.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1225.jpeg
    IMG_1225.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1201.jpeg
    IMG_1201.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Mrinfinityx and menas
pubertaxxing guide?

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I was a regular kid, average below average with a giga recessed chin and etc, despite both of my parents having good chin projection and jaw. View attachment 3101859
This was me before I started wearing braces. I had crooked ugly teeth and overall I wasn’t an attractive child. But when Russian tik tok got blocked and at the time I was a tik tok cell, I uploaded the American version and this is how i started to know about looksmaxing.

I was actually a pretty good kid I feel a bit bad for myself in the past. But I suffered because I hated the way I look, I was actually depressed, imagine as a 12-13 year old kid. There were other reasons as well but I don’t want to share. I started to know about looksmaxing, after that I was obviously thinking just because I had a good jawline (almost at the end of me wearing my braces at 13), I was trying to show it off by tensioning my massater muscle almost always lmao. I even ordered massater muscle trainers from a marketplace because of tik tok. And I was spamming and doing this shit thinking I had a good jawline but it actually consisted of meat not bones. View attachment 3101871
Notice how retarded I looked especially with my overbite. I looked more nt before.View attachment 3101872
Looking at this old picture of mine you can still notice some structure despite my recessed chin and jaw I had pretty good high cheekbones showing at that age (I was 12)
Basically time passed, I started to get more motivation, did eyelid pulling and squinted because I was insecure of upper eyelid exposure which I actually had in massive amount. Even ordered vollufline, had a skin care routine of expensive stuff thinking that it would help me, I mean something like la roche posay, d’alba for skin thinking it would magically make me look better. But the most important thing is hormones, turns out when I started taking vitamins which I was deficient in, I was also deficient in sleep, after I normalised all of it suddenly my life became happier, and I had a huge increase in testesterone. Even my uee decreased because of more masculine fat distribution. I could see me looking better and better by months. I was training more consistent on my freestyle wrestling practice and I got more attractive as time passed. Also got my braces off and fixed my bite.View attachment 3101876I became more masculine in the face and also buzzed my hair. I started to grow more rapid and recently I noticed how my cheekbones became more projected as well as some of my insecurities from before fading away.

View attachment 3101877
Other pics also attached

Basically what I did is stayed consistent, fixed my vitamin deficiency and sleep deficiency in the right time, and had a healthy growth spurt that made me look significantly better.
tldr you just existed and waited for your puberty? Why would you think its a good idea to post a thread like that? Like congrats bro but this website isn’t about observing retards hitting puberty

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix, BinPanda, smoth and 2 others
tldr you just existed and waited for your puberty? Why would you think its a good idea to post a thread like that? Like congrats bro but this website isn’t about observing retards hitting puberty
The importance of this thread is to explain how significant is puberty, and how important it to keep a healthy lifestyle. And to overall just show people my change

The importance of this thread is to explain how significant is puberty, and how important it to keep a healthy lifestyle. And to overall just show people my change
I doubt they pubertymaxxed their way to door height, probably average disrupted sleep with hot weather and below average diet with low proteins and low calories, genetics is 90% of the equation but people still deny this blackpill reality

GJgsff4WsAEEPxa

Capture90

PacpL8

Last edited:
Wheres the guide

эдж ты бля просто подрос

I was a regular kid, average below average with a giga recessed chin and etc, despite both of my parents having good chin projection and jaw. View attachment 3101859

I was actually a pretty good kid I feel a bit bad for myself in the past. But I suffered because I hated the way I look, I was actually depressed, imagine as a 12-13 year old kid. There were other reasons as well but I don’t want to share. I started to know about looksmaxing, after that I was obviously thinking just because I had a good jawline (almost at the end of me wearing my braces at 13), I was trying to show it off by tensioning my massater muscle almost always lmao. I even ordered massater muscle trainers from a marketplace because of tik tok. And I was spamming and doing this shit thinking I had a good jawline but it actually consisted of meat not bones. View attachment 3101871
Notice how retarded I looked especially with my overbite. I looked more nt before.View attachment 3101872
Basically time passed, I started to get more motivation, did eyelid pulling and squinted because I was insecure of upper eyelid exposure which I actually had in massive amount. Even ordered vollufline, had a skin care routine of expensive stuff thinking that it would help me, I mean something like la roche posay, d’alba for skin thinking it would magically make me look better. But the most important thing is hormones, turns out when I started taking vitamins which I was deficient in, I was also deficient in sleep, after I normalised all of it suddenly my life became happier, and I had a huge increase in testesterone. Even my uee decreased because of more masculine fat distribution. I could see me looking better and better by months. I was training more consistent on my freestyle wrestling practice and I got more attractive as time passed. Also got my braces off and fixed my bite.View attachment 3101876I became more masculine in the face and also buzzed my hair. I started to grow more rapid and recently I noticed how my cheekbones became more projected as well as some of my insecurities from before fading away.

View attachment 3101877
Other pics also attached

Basically what I did is stayed consistent, fixed my vitamin deficiency and sleep deficiency in the right time, and had a healthy growth spurt that made me look signifilittle

Smash face bones little boy :blackpill::blackpill: