how I blackpilled my best friend

U

uksucks

Gold
He had like 60 messages on tinder but every single girl in the UK ghosted him when he tried to meet up.

He told me that you need good text game, that being good looking is not enough.

I told him that's cope and sent a video of a chadfishing.

He was shocked. He did it himself with a semi famous tiktok Chad, the girls fell for all of his bullshit, 0 effort and women wanted to meet up.

And just like that... Blackpilled forever

I will say, whilst he was NT, he wasn't a normie in terms of opinions and values, so on true normies this nay not work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, h111, yyy and 1 other person
He had like 60 messages on tinder but every single girl in the UK ghosted him when he tried to meet up.

He was shocked. He did it himself with a semi famous tiktok Chad, the girls fell for all of his bullshit, 0 effort and women wanted to meet up.

I will say, whilst he was NT, he wasn't a normie in terms of opinions and values, so on true normies this nay not work.
Brutal, origin story of future .org mod tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and uksucks

I'm impressed that he had 60 conversation messages and not one foid tried to meet up with him. That shows how shit the tinder conversion rate is even for someone attractive enough to get matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks and Suns9999
I'm impressed that he had 60 conversation messages and not one foid tried to meet up with him. That shows how shit the tinder conversion rate is even for someone attractive enough to get matches.
Yes exactly.

It's insane, he showed me the coversations, even complimenting him and every single time he asked are you free x day.... No reply jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It's insane, he showed me the coversations, even complimenting him and every single time he asked are you free x day.... No reply jfl
can you show the chadfish conversations? i’m too lazy to conduct one myself

tales from the basement

Yes exactly.

Unreal, and here guys think that they'll magically become slayers once they get more matches.

Curious though. How did this guy do in the bar/club scene and what made him do OLD vs going out