How i can fix dark circles

6.3ft fatcel

6.3ft fatcel

Iron
My dark circles aren't really bad, in normal light outside they are barely visible but in phone camera/mirror they are and its driving me crazy.
Im now on a cut and lost like 17lbs in one month but my face didn't get much slimmer, i just lack fat pads under my eyes and i dont want to do any fucking bullshit caffeine serums, i want actual advice how i can fix it thanks.

fat graft surgery

• +1
Reactions: 6.3ft fatcel
Infraorbital rim implants

• +1
There’s not much you can do beside surgery tbh, it sucks I have the same problem.

• +1
There’s not much you can do beside surgery tbh, it sucks I have the same problem.
Yeah but im 17 so surgery is not a option since even tho in my country i can do any surgery/tattoo from 16 i dont want my parents to throw me out the house, i was thinking about fillers (injection) for now as temporary solution and then do surgery when im in college and my parents won't have shit to say

fat graft surgery
Hmm... wouldn't fillers work as temporary solution for now and then i would do the fat injection?

Yeah but im 17 so surgery is not a option since even tho in my country i can do any surgery/tattoo from 16 i dont want my parents to throw me out the house, i was thinking about fillers (injection) for now as temporary solution and then do surgery when im in college and my parents won't have shit to say
Same, I’m only 17, just coping with face icing rn 😢

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Try putting Vaseline on the dark circles I have the same fucked up eye bags tbh but it helps
IMG 9630

• Hmm...
You probably lack orbitals

You probably lack orbitals
:feelswah: Maybe idk, for me its just seems like lack of fat pads but orbitals peak around 20's and 30's in men, i will be on cycle soon and i will run low run low dose ai and use other things so my bone mass could increase

Daily moisturaizing and BB cream