How i can use my big cock?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It's 7x5.3 so it's decent, but how i can use it if i'm 4 psl max and 6'1? Also i'm autistic, high inhib and i'm rotting in my room a lot. I know i need to fuck some small bitch in her ass

big cock isnt a plus It is a minus if it s below average.But you can fuck some gay dudes

big cock isnt a plus It is a minus if it s below average.But you can fuck some gay dudes

@dicklet4incher look at this bluepilled motherfucker

*ahem*
the possibilities while having a bic cock are endless
you can put your dick stats in tinder/dating site bio or imply it in conversations they get wet from big cock sex talk
next you can go search online for size queen forums or on reddit such as r/bigdickjoy or r/bigdickproblems they are plenty of women worshiping big cocks there
you can even go on r/cuckold plently of cucks daily request a big dick bull to sexually satisfy their wife why not do that?
BULGE GAME @ElliotRodgerJr ascended because of it propably the most legit way of slaying in 2019
just go outsite with your big cock fuly erect so your bulge is clearly visible and just wait for women to sexually aproach you
also you can start big cock rumors in your social circle if you have one plenty of men have ascended because of social circle big cock rumors like @Britcel its very legit in 2019
do i need to say more?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, UglyMan, Pietrosiek and 3 others
*ahem*
you can put your dick stats in tinder/dating site bio or imply it in conversations they get wet from big cock sex talk
next you can go search online for size queen forums or on reddit such as r/bigdickjoy or r/bigdickproblems they are plenty of women worshiping big cocks there
you can even go on r/cuckold plently of cucks daily request a big dick bull to sexually satisfy their wife why not do that?
BULGE GAME @ElliotRodgerJr ascended because of it propably the most legit way of slaying in 2019
just go outsite with your big cock fuly erect so your bulge is clearly visible and just wait for women to sexually aproach you
also you can start big cock rumors in your social circle if you have one plenty of men have ascended because of social circle big cock rumors like @Britcel its very legit in 2019
do i need to say more?
JFL either you're the most autistic guy on this forum on you're larping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

XD

*ahem*
do i need to say more?
high iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

Ok mayby i would just fuck ugly foid, she would tell her hot friends how great my cock is and then i would slay hard in my social circle. Also i can always ltr some stacy.

wait i forgot something
you can go on omegle and jerk your big cock on camera there
some black dude with an anime profile picture managed to get a gf from that method

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
swing ur dick around you must do

@dotacel knows that bro