How I cockblocked a manlet

IHateMyself

IHateMyself

But I hate woman more
This was few days ago, I was in a "pub" with 3 guy friends and 2 girls, with us there was a serbian "drugdealer" which is in town just for a little while, he hit on one of the girls and she brought him to us since we don't have anyone with drugs.

Night was alright ig but everything here closes at midnight so we had to go home.

I walked back home but got a text from one of the girls "hey we are at my place, we got weed, come over"

And I walked to her place (it's like a small garage with a table and stools, she still lives with her parents).

And when I came in the image was so perfect I will never forget it:

Her (4.5PSL) and that drug dealer (3.5PSL 5'7-5'8 manlet) were sitting across the table, she was smoking and he was visibly horny and down bad. When I walked in he literally had like the most disappointed look ever, he was so close to crying. He said "hey bro, i brought weed, want some?" in the most cuck way possible.

We smoked for like half an hour. he was visibly pissed at me (jfl at him thinking he had a shot) after which I said I have to go to sleep. She immediately said she was tired too and has to go. And as a cherry on top I kissed her just to piss off that serbian manlet even more.

THIS INTERACTION GAVE ME SO MUCH SELF CONFIDENCE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4946, Acromegaly_Chad and 18 others
Does anyone know how to ss snap messages, I don't have 2 phones.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
4E88DBD5 F1D0 460D B0C3 69FA0EB51E9F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11770 and 15 others
Inb4 the serbian nigga puts a hit out on you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
screen record and then ss the recording still work? I haven't used snapchat in years

teles from the mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, bad personality, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Dope dealers are like that? I expected a violent sociopath in a dark alleyway with a box cutter or maybe a pistol.

• +1
Reactions: IHateMyself
Dope dealers are like that? I expected a violent sociopath in a dark alleyway with a box cutter or maybe a pistol.
Not here jfl

• +1
Reactions: Merćer
nah most of the ones i met are small and stoned

but some can be dangerous

• +1
nah most of the ones i met are small and stoned

but some can be dangerous
And you still payed for the drugs? You can just stomp on that midgets head and take his money and drugs.

And you still payed for the drugs? You can just stomp on that midgets head and take his money and drugs.
No i never paid for the drugs i smoked weed for free

when did i even say i paid lol

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Merćer
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
This was few days ago, I was in a "pub" with 3 guy friends and 2 girls, with us there was a serbian "drugdealer" which is in town just for a little while, he hit on one of the girls and she brought him to us since we don't have anyone with drugs.

Night was alright ig but everything here closes at midnight so we had to go home.

I walked back home but got a text from one of the girls "hey we are at my place, we got weed, come over"

And I walked to her place (it's like a small garage with a table and stools, she still lives with her parents).

And when I came in the image was so perfect I will never forget it:

Her (4.5PSL) and that drug dealer (3.5PSL 5'7-5'8 manlet) were sitting across the table, she was smoking and he was visibly horny and down bad. When I walked in he literally had like the most disappointed look ever, he was so close to crying. He said "hey bro, i brought weed, want some?" in the most cuck way possible.

We smoked for like half an hour. he was visibly pissed at me (jfl at him thinking he had a shot) after which I said I have to go to sleep. She immediately said she was tired too and has to go. And as a cherry on top I kissed her just to piss off that serbian manlet even more.

THIS INTERACTION GAVE ME SO MUCH SELF CONFIDENCE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
Why did it give you confidence? How did you cock block him? You didn't cock block him.

• JFL
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 5786 and IHateMyself
Serbs just cannot compete:feelsez:
FD17E8E5 6C1A 406C BA76 2F1A158F6D5D

• +1
Anecdotes from 3rd world slums

Why did it give you confidence? How did you cock block him? You didn't cock block him.
How did you cockblock him? He was just selling weed and doing his job?

• +1
Reactions: bad personality and Deleted member 10104
Yes. 🤩 Also Slovenia is kind of a side character country but they are very kind people as well
Slovenia and Croatia the mittle europa brocels, meanwhile Bosnia the awkward oriental muslimcels trying to larp as central europeans :forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prettyboy and IHateMyself
Slovenia and Croatia the mittle europa brocels, meanwhile Bosnia the awkward oriental muslimcels trying to larp as central europeans :forcedsmile::feelswhy:
And serbians are annoying cousins

Yes but I mean it made sense to convert to Islam under the Ottoman rule, at least they are not larping like Serbians do. In fact they probably both have the same amount of Turkish DNA in them, the latter just tries to hide it (muh Velika Srbija :forcedsmile:).

I really feel sorry for Bosnia tho. It's such a beautiful place but suffered the most from the jugo wars.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and IHateMyself
Yes but I mean it made sense to convert to Islam under the Ottoman rule, at least they are not larping like Serbians do. In fact they probably both have the same amount of Turkish DNA in them, the latter just tries to hide it (muh Velika Srbija :forcedsmile:).

I really feel sorry for Bosnia tho. It's such a beautiful place but suffered the most from the jugo wars.
Bosnians have no turkish genes, not even 1%, while Serbs have a tiny bit and mostly in the South. Turks only settled Bulgaria, North Greece and Macedonia in big numbers, but even then they didn't mix with the natives much at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3573
he must be death tier looks if he got cockblocked from you; you're like 4psl including height

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and IHateMyself
he must be death tier looks if he got cockblocked from you; you're like 4psl including height
Including height in psl, greycel moment

I mog you and your whole family you subhuman abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
How did you cockblock him? He was just selling weed and doing his job?
Take it back. Don't be talkin smack up in my motha f*ckin territory bae bae.

Including height in psl, greycel moment

I mog you and your whole family you subhuman abused dog
if you weren't such a eurocuck and actually understood English grammar you'd know that my connotation differed them, but I added it in there under my already preconceived connotation additionally just because I didn't feel like making it more complicated. you're an ugly twink who has no idea how to middle part; being 6'9 makes you an ugly disformed faggot.

• JFL
if you weren't such a eurocuck and actually understood English grammar you'd know that my connotation differed them, but I added it in there under my already preconceived connotation additionally just because I didn't feel like making it more complicated. you're an ugly twink who has no idea how to middle part; being 6'9 makes you an ugly disformed faggot.
"I'm jealous"

"Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time" :ogre:
nah i've had something against your faggot face since the start; you're a socially inept faggot who looks like a rapist. nothing against you personally, i just hate your guts.

Hold down on the persons name. Then swipe slowly to the left so the chat partially opens. Then screenshot the message.

• +1