How i gained dimorphism using steroids.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So before steroids i was 74 kgs 188cm
IMG 20230919 WA0082

Now this is my current physique
Screenshot 20240615 220304 cominstagramandroid

This was in almost 7 months time frame. Now i am 106kgs and similar body fat to the pic above.

So i used for short time but i played around with alot of steroids.
But the ones that gave me very noticeable dimorphism changes (deeper voice, body hair, hair shedding, better erections, aggression) were mainly 2
-Testosterone
-Anadrol
So the max dose i used of testosterone was 500mg for like 2 months, then i just used like 300mg or less. And testosterone really changed me alot also anadrol.
Anadrol has a metabolite called Mesthanolone, wich us what gives anadrol the brutal androgenicity it has. And with anadrol my voice gets so much deeper and i am hyper sexual, also had a sudden growth in beard and body hair with anadrol.

My conclusion is Test+strong DHT (Anadrol,superdrol, masteron) are best for dimorphism gains and androgenicity.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and 8 others
Bodybuilding and getting dimorphism from steroids are 2 different worlds

Low effort since i am tired af

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
High DHT is just as important as High Test in my belief. Just hope the norwood curse doesn't run in your family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burrythiscurry, LooksThinker, piec and 5 others
SO BIG AND HANDSOME🥰😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, NoReedemingFeature, IMOGYOU and 2 others
The primal diet gives you the most sustainable gains. In the before you look like a natural Chadriguez.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and ConfusedBolivian
The primal diet gives you the most sustainable gains. In the before you look like a natural Chadriguez.
Yeah also was eating raw at that time

Just more bloated not discernable difference in bone mass or real dimorphism

And sandals in a public gym? Detestable.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Just more bloated not discernable difference in bone mass or real dimorphism

And sandals in a public gym? Detestable.
Gay af response

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, LegitUser and mayo mogger
So before steroids i was 74 kgs 188cm
View attachment 2983654

Now this is my current physique
View attachment 2983656

This was in almost 7 months time frame. Now i am 106kgs and similar body fat to the pic above.

So i used for short time but i played around with alot of steroids.
But the ones that gave me very noticeable dimorphism changes (deeper voice, body hair, hair shedding, better erections, aggression) were mainly 2
-Testosterone
-Anadrol
So the max dose i used of testosterone was 500mg for like 2 months, then i just used like 300mg or less. And testosterone really changed me alot also anadrol.
Anadrol has a metabolite called Mesthanolone, wich us what gives anadrol the brutal androgenicity it has. And with anadrol my voice gets so much deeper and i am hyper sexual, also had a sudden growth in beard and body hair with anadrol.

My conclusion is Test+strong DHT (Anadrol,superdrol, masteron) are best for dimorphism gains and androgenicity.
brutal descension from nt chad to buffed autistic chad

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Slavusz
Could I use proviron ?

High DHT is just as important as High Test in my belief. Just hope the norwood curse doesn't run in your family.
MORE important than testosterone by miles, only during development though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel and TechnoBoss
tbh i know nothing about roids, but why people say if balding runs in ur family don't roid, cause doesn't that mean u were just gonna bald even with the roids?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and ConfusedBolivian
tbh i know nothing about roids, but why people say if balding runs in ur family don't roid, cause doesn't that mean u were just gonna bald even with the roids?
It just acceleartes the process, instead of gling bald at 50 you will be bald at 30 with roids thats it

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Will I get dimorphism if I'm hairless despite having normal T levels (low androgen sensitivity I assume)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bro fell for the meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and LooksThinker
It just acceleartes the process, instead of gling bald at 50 you will be bald at 30 with roids thats it
i think most go bald before 30, very rare to start balding past the age of 30

over if ur genetically prone to mpb, if someone had my blood levels rn with mpb theyd have johnny sins hairline after 3 weeks jfl

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i think most go bald before 30, very rare to start balding past the age of 30

over if ur genetically prone to mpb, if someone had my blood levels rn with mpb theyd have johnny sins hairline after 3 weeks jfl
Everyone in my family is bald/balding like 100% of males and i a still norwood 2, but yeah i had some hair shedding specially on anadrol

• So Sad
Reactions: atlantean
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bro fell for the meme
4163486 IMG 20240528 015114

You look like absolute shit bro, fucking schizo denying he is a ltn invisble fuck "why i dont get likes on tinder?" because you are ugly manlet maybe think about it.
Even if i get all the side effects on earth from steroids i will still mog your 5'9 ugly ass deformed boneless skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and the BULL
View attachment 2994088

You look like absolute shit bro, fucking schizo denying he is a ltn invisble fuck "why i dont get likes on tinder?" because you are ugly manlet maybe think about it.
Even if i get all the side effects on earth from steroids i will still mog your 5'9 ugly ass deformed boneless skull
Dude has thinner hair then me and he using 0 steroids loool 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
you looked pretty good in before and 6'2 in bolivia you traded 40 years of your life to go from slaying every week to every day

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
View attachment 2994088

Ahahahahahahahah roid rager chimp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you Lost appeal and it's laughable that you had to roid for that

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ahahahahahahahah roid rager chimp :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you Lost appeal and it's laughable that you had to roid for that
Bro u larp about height jfl, he mogs u not gonna lie

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back