how i got hollow cheekbones without losing any fat

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
before i start this thread you all must be in a healthy weight obv , this method cant help you if youre overweight , as you all know the beef lyari curry i had with @Salludon of him being photoshopped , then after the dust settled i went and asked him the ways of acheiving hollow cheeks he gave me the rules that one has to follow for hollow cheeks and i must say the results i got from these rules were phenomenal also my jaw width increased from 93% to 95% in a week with this method [measured with calipers]
these are the rules
the reults i got that i took today were 4 days after my bonemashing session my cheekboneshave become more defined

:after bonemashing

: before bonemashing
also i took the supplements as required and was at the same body weight
india and pakistan friendship repaired with this thread (y)

my next looksmaxxing journey is to lose complete bodyfat to abt 13%

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, paranakee, Deleted member 13137 and 10 others
Be like me (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
you look the same. Also different lighting and angle

• +1
Reactions: mogger Y, Beastchodecode, LooksJourney and 4 others
you look the same. Also different lighting and angle
i must admit its at different angles but my cheekbones can also be seen at visible light , i will post that on my other thread

different lighting different angle

the only way you can actually get hollow cheeks if you're at a healthy weight and don't want to get leaner is hope that your face is bloated so you can take potassium and exercise to remove the bloat, the only other option is get leaner

different lighting different angle

the only way you can actually get hollow cheeks if you're at a healthy weight and don't want to get leaner is hope that your face is bloated so you can take potassium and exercise to remove the bloat, the only other option is get leaner
im currently typing on an airplane will upload once i reach home

take photo in same lighting and angle

Theres no changes lol its only angle

Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Niki9911, Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
How can someone be this delusional. Boyo, you don't have the facial bones for hollow cheeks. It doesn't matter how lean you get or what you do, it ain't happening.

How can someone be this delusional. Boyo, you don't have the facial bones for hollow cheeks. It doesn't matter how lean you get or what you do, it ain't happening.
the first pic was at neutral position , see my very first thread you can see the lack of hollow cheeks i have

the first pic was at neutral position , see my very first thread you can see the lack of hollow cheeks i have
You don't have hollow cheeks and you never will, just like I don't have an 8 inch penis. Some things in life we just have to accept as fact.

You don't have hollow cheeks and you never will, just like I don't have an 8 inch penis. Some things in life we just have to accept as fact.
quite nilhistic but i do im gonna post better results on my next thread

quite nilhistic but i do im gonna post better results on my next thread

Looking forward to it.

I am not nihilistic. This is suppose to be a black pilled forum, as in we deal with truth. Copes and delusions should be quickly shut down.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Looking forward to it.

I am not nihilistic. This is suppose to be a black pilled forum, as in we deal with truth. Copes and delusions should be quickly shut down.
know your place greycel . ive been lurking on this site since 2018 dont teach me what the blackpill is

know your place greycel . ive been lurking on this site since 2018 dont teach me what the blackpill is

I've been on PSL since 2016, you clown.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarfaced
I've been on PSL since 2016, you clown.
yeah sure bud how old are you ? [this question is invaluable cause we are online and you can lie abt your age }

Bonesmashing is legit over time

what the fuck is this comparison

i got a gf bro see my earlier thread (y)(y)(y)
how is that relevant and shes out of your league jfl, she could get a chad or someone better looking. but then again you're rich
better get blackpilled soon

Ur going to a school in London or going to London with ur school?
going to a school in london its starting next week , i went to dubai for vacation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
how is that relevant and shes out of your league jfl, she could get a chad or someone better looking. but then again you're rich
better get blackpilled soon
jfl shes richer than me she has a rolls royce and a benz

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger