How i got laid multiple times on tinder (tutorial)

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I did a profile and called myself mr.grey, and used 2 pictures. My bio: 25, 180cm, dominant. One picture was this, and the other i lost.

Images

I did this experiment 2 times, and had around 10 lays from it. I always had a lot of matches, but the attractive ones always deleted me after seeing the pictures on snapchat. The amount of females interested in dominant and hard sex with bdsm, is very high. Still i fucked mainly chubby/landwhales with mental problems and older girls around 35-40. But since i have high libido and no problems having sex with unattractive girls, i didnt care.
I also sent slightly frauded masculine pictures. I would NOT have these lays with my normal profile and my pictures. So i think it was good that the girls knew right from the start what i search, and the dominant halo that worked for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Taylorswift, Deleted member 7753 and 12 others
caged ngl no way this works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Why do i feel like this is a brag thread. Also no one wants to fuck a landwhale. Most here are volcels jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I did a profile and called myself mr.grey, and used 2 pictures. My bio: 25, 180cm, dominant. One picture was this, and the other i lost.

View attachment 673459

I did this experiment 2 times, and had around 10 lays from it. I always had a lot of matches, but the attractive ones always deleted me after seeing the pictures on snapchat. The amount of females interested in dominant and hard sex with bdsm, is very high. Still i fucked mainly chubby/landwhales with mental problems and older girls around 35-40. But since i have high libido and no problems having sex with unattractive girls, i didnt care.
I also sent slightly frauded masculine pictures. I would NOT have these lays with my normal profile and my pictures. So i think it was good that the girls knew right from the start what i search, and the dominant halo that worked for me.
I'm very very very into BDSM and sadistic shit. As much as I would love to believe in this, it's cope if you're not gl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Baldingman1998
“You lost a pic” Yeah sure feels like a larp tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Ocelot
Why do i feel like this is a brag thread. Also no one wants to fuck a landwhale. Most here are volcels jfl
Since nobody wants to fuck landwhales, its not a brag thread. Still its better to fuck a warm fat hole, than jerking off at home alone.
I just want to give the advice, because it 100% worked for me. So maybe for better looking guys than me, it can work very well.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
“You lost a pic” Yeah sure feels like a larp tbh.
I did this at the times before i even was blackpilled. Around 1.5-2 years ago.
I just googled "dominant guy bdsm" and took a picture of a guy with handcuffs in his hands.

I'm very very very into BDSM and sadistic shit. As much as I would love to believe in this, it's cope if you're not gl.
Just trust me, that i worked for me. Try it for yourself. You cant loose anything besides a bit of lost time.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I did this at the times before i even was blackpilled. Around 1.5-2 years ago.
I just googled "dominant guy bdsm" and took a picture of a guy with handcuffs in his hands.
Why does everyone on psl sites claim to be a 8+ slayer with extravagant tales and supposedly has all the methods to get laid? Seriously people should take everything with a grain of salt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Jagged0 and Deleted member 4430
Why does everyone on psl sites claim to be a 8+ slayer with extravagant tales and supposedly has all the methods to get laid? Seriously people should take everything with a grain of salt.
Dude if you would read some of my posts, you would know that i am a 26yr oldcel that is far from slaying and being goodlooking. I am struggling very much with my looks, and never had a gf so far. Coping with fat landwhales was the only success i had the last 10 years.
Btw i never brag or post bullshit. I am one of the serious oldcel posters on here. Beeing a larp or bullshit teller kinda offends me.

Also why should this be a extravagant tale?? If you would know female nature, then this experiment should not be surprising to you. Girls love beeing dominated and having bdsm sex. Try the experiment with the same picture, and if you dont get a decent amount of matches, i will donate you some money. I am very convinced with this method.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, joeveniro, Ocelot and 1 other person
Just trust me, that i worked for me. Try it for yourself. You cant loose anything besides a bit of lost time.
You showed them your face on sc right? What's your psl? Did you disappoint upon meeting them or were you in the right mindset to fuck their guts?

Can you pm me any sort of proof? this could be lifefuel for me

nvm im not attracted to landwhales

Last edited:
no pics no care

View attachment 673459

I would be very curious to see a proper tinder experiment, perhaps even one where you create two identical accounts, one with the BDSM stuff and one without it as a control condition, the extra matches can be attributed to the BDSM stuff.
I want to see more tinder experiments in general, we need an incel journal of science that is a compilation of all black pill experiments.

You showed them your face on sc right? What's your psl? Did you disappoint upon meeting them or were you in the right mindset to fuck their guts?

Can you pm me any sort of proof? this could be lifefuel for me
Yes, snapchat and sometimes straight whatsapp. A fair amount of attractive girls, straight told me, "sorry your not really my type" or just ghosted me. Others asked me how much experience i have with bdsm, and what exactly i search for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and wasted
no thanks, I would rather not fuck landwhales

How much money are we talking about here?

I would be very curious to see a proper tinder experiment, perhaps even one where you create two identical accounts, one with the BDSM stuff and one without it as a control condition, the extra matches can be attributed to the BDSM stuff.
I want to see more tinder experiments in general, we need an incel journal of science that is a compilation of all black pill experiments.
You guys provoked me, so i am gonna buy a new sim card today, and will replicate the experiment. Will post every match and chat.
Hope somebody says sorry for mistrusting me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 5891 and wasted
You guys provoked me, so i am gonna buy a new sim card today, and will replicate the experiment. Will post every match and chat.
tag pls

You said you will donate money if I try your experiment and it fails.
I cant guarantee that you will have dates, but im very sure you will get matches. If you live in europe like myself then i will pay you 30 bucks.
I need to search for the second picture that i used, will send it to you.

I cant guarantee that you will have dates, but im very sure you will get matches. If you live in europe like myself then i will pay you 30 bucks.
I need to search for the second picture that i used, will send it to you.
JFL 30 bucks for this?
77B93FDA 3930 4CD2 B1E6 B36B35DA8AA1

Last edited:
I'd rather fuck a fleshlight
Cope
I’ve slayed 7 landwhales and old women off tinder
I love eating hairy fat pussy 😋😋😋😝

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Deleted member 7753 and wasted
tag me

View attachment 673459

cringed at mr. gray. i'll keep this in mind though

Dog u can literally throw a cheeseburger as a big bitch and u practically own her. The whole point is to have sex with ATTRACTIVE girls. Anyone can fuck a big bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and inceletto
Dog u can literally throw a cheeseburger as a big bitch and u practically own her. The whole point is to have sex with ATTRACTIVE girls. Anyone can fuck a big bitch.
I agree. Still i prefer fucking a fat slut 10 times over sitting at home falling in depression. Btw all the landwhales i know, have access to chadlites and attractive gymcelled masculine guys. One fattie showed me 2 guys she had fwb with. They where both really attractive looksmaxed guys, only negative was that they where slightly below 180cm which made them unattractive for hot girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
or just be gl and not have to do any of this shit

I agree. Still i prefer fucking a fat slut 10 times over sitting at home falling in depression. Btw all the landwhales i know, have access to chadlites and attractive gymcelled masculine guys. One fattie showed me 2 guys she had fwb with. They where both really attractive looksmaxed guys, only negative was that they where slightly below 180cm which made them unattractive for hot girls.
Ah if thats the case then I agree a millon percent man. Slay them hoes and Gl with ur depression man.