how I got my skin to glow and get rid of PIE in a week

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I gotten rid of my acne a while ago but I still had some PIE at some spots.
Now I've been using something new and all my PIE is gone in a week and my skin is extremely smooth and glowing.
This week my diet has been utterly shit eating pizza and kebab 2 times a day but rosemary oil saved it somehow.

Don't fucking know how or why but since I been using it, my skin has never been this clear.
it's oil I used to use to grow my hair faster but for some reason it ascended my skin heavy.

Now I don't even moisturize anymore, just using this oil on my face when I wake up and when I go to sleep

does any1 know how this is possible?

this the one I use
I really recommend trying it

forgot to mention I also use it on my bacne and my back is completely clear from active acne and PIE in a week
fucking lifefuel

its cuz of the estrogen, u got that homo glow

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
its cuz of the estrogen, u got that homo glow
I just researched it and it helps fix some estrogen imbalances apparently. but it won't fuck with your testosterone whatsoever so I'll just keep using it idgaf

It could actually benefitme to increase my estrogen tbf, I always had problems with terrible skin and mood swings which are signs of low estrogen

I gotten rid of my acne a while ago but I still had some PIE at some spots.
Now I've been using something new and all my PIE is gone in a week and my skin is extremely smooth and glowing.
This week my diet has been utterly shit eating pizza and kebab 2 times a day but rosemary oil saved it somehow.

Don't fucking know how or why but since I been using it, my skin has never been this clear.
it's oil I used to use to grow my hair faster but for some reason it ascended my skin heavy.

Now I don't even moisturize anymore, just using this oil on my face when I wake up and when I go to sleep

does any1 know how this is possible?

this the one I use
I really recommend trying it

View attachment 3006417
gonna try this

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk