How I got rid of my psoriasis (PSORIASIS CELS GTFIH)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I have been struggling with plaque psoriasis all my life, and it has absolutely killed my confidence. I had dandruff everywhere and a ring of plaque psoriasis around my hairline. Here is how I got rid of it.

EXAMPLE:
Istockphoto 687968260 170667a
M2400768 Chronic plaque psoriasis

Alright, here are some natural things you can do from home.

I was putting rosemary oil on my hair to thicken it, and I realized my psoriasis was getting so much better. It turns out rosemary oil alleviates psoriasis flares. So, I would apply that and see if it alleviates some of your symptoms.
Rosemary1 scaled

I USE THIS SCRUB BEFORE I SHAMPOO:
IMG 1238

"Rosemary oil’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it a promising treatment for psoriasis."

The last natural thing I used was coconut oil. It moisturized my scalp, making my psoriasis less dry and flaky.
IMG 1244

Alright, Now for the Non-Cope Methods!
(For this, you need to go to a dermatologist!)

Ketoconazole shampoo has kept my psoriasis from flaring up and my dandruff at bay. However, in my opinion, you can't rely on this alone for psoriasis, no matter what the dermatologist says.

IMG 1242

"Ketoconazole shampoo, like OTC brands such as Nizoral, is commonly used for dandruff treatment. Dandruff can be caused by a dry scalp or seborrheic dermatitis, often linked to an overgrowth of the Malassezia fungus. Ketoconazole helps reduce this fungus and inflammation."

NOW THIS IS THE MEDICATION THAT WORKED BEST FOR ME!

Clobetasol propionate reduced my psoriasis significantly within a few days, but then it just kind of stopped working after a couple of weeks. Your psoriasis doesn't get worse, but it doesn't get better either. It mostly stops the flare-ups, but I definitely recommend this medication for psoriasis.

IMG 1240

NOW, FOR THE FINAL BEST METHOD OF THEM ALL THAT CURED MY PSORIASIS! (THE EXCIMER LASER)

I have done around 7 sessions of this, and my psoriasis went from hard plaques to a smooth, slightly red scalp. This treatment works wonders! I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GET THIS ASAP IF YOU HAVE PSORIASIS.

"Excimer lasers target psoriasis plaques with a specific 308-nanometer UVB light, minimizing exposure to surrounding skin and reducing UV radiation risk. They are used to treat mild-to-moderate psoriasis."

HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON IT:

I don't have a before picture because I was so embarrassed to take one, and I always kept my hair down.

THIS IS WHAT IT WAS LIKE BEFORE:
Scalp psoriasis

THIS IS AFTER: It's still a bit red because I just had another laser treatment today, but my scalp has gotten a lot better.

After

Hopefully, I helped someone avoid the pain I went through to try and remove this condition. If you read all of this, thank you. :incel:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
dnr buddy

• +1
Good thread though my hair always looks frizzy after ketoconzale shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Good thread though my hair always looks frizzy after ketoconzale shampoo.
Yeah cause of the sulfates that’s why you need to use a sulfate free shampoo after

• +1
Bump

high effort thread, although i have mild psoriasis I fixed a lot of the flares from tackling gut health.

No need to rub joo chemicals on the scalp. I’ll try out the rosemary stuff tho

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Bump

high effort thread, although i have mild psoriasis I fixed a lot of the flares from tackling gut health.

Yeah I get it the joo chemicals just keep it from not flaring up for me cause I had severe psoriasis

Bump

Thank you for the bump bro