How I grew 2cm in 2 WEEKS

asian

asian

chadlite in mumbai
Okay for context I am 17 but during puberty I was severely malnourished and my diet was only chips and instant noodles. My dad is 6’1 whilst I was about that time 178cm which is brutal. ASAP I started a cycle of CJC-1295, Test and Aromasin and the results have been astounding, everything is getting better and that’s not an understatement.

Can’t say what I did is cope for most ppl, but if you had a similar childhood too me go for it.

Also my dick grew like 2cm :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
How do you know the growth was from the ratpiss you used and not your bodies normal growth and it was a coincidence?

• +1
Reactions: Detective, shewantsme and iblamesols

I'm really proud of you baby🥹🥹🥹

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brainmaxx, Cyrus and asian
How do you know the growth was from the ratpiss you used and not your bodies normal growth and it was a coincidence?
Growth was pretty sudden I stayed the same height for about a year or so

What if it was all a coincidence
Couldn’t be because growth hormone just speeds up any existing growth that could be there, and i saw the most height gains whilst on cjc

Users here go through puberty and act like its some fucking magic

• +1
Reactions: Majnak45
powered by my test injections ofc

so actually yeah 💀
Then stop making threads like these. Sick and tired of users here going through puberty and acting like they found some secret method to become taller/better looking. One of the reasons i rarely use this forum nowadays

• +1
Okay for context I am 17 but during puberty I was severely malnourished and my diet was only chips and instant noodles. My dad is 6’1 whilst I was about that time 178cm which is brutal. ASAP I started a cycle of CJC-1295, Test and Aromasin and the results have been astounding, everything is getting better and that’s not an understatement.

Can’t say what I did is cope for most ppl, but if you had a similar childhood too me go for it.

Also my dick grew like 2cm :forcedsmile:
your body clearly grew as you were malnourished.

• +1
your body clearly grew as you were malnourished.
and by all the growth hormone i was injecting, plus when i measured 178cm i fixed too a healthier diet choice but the most growth i’ve seen was the past 2 weeks when i was on peptides and steroids

Then stop making threads like these. Sick and tired of users here going through puberty and acting like they found some secret method to become taller/better looking. One of the reasons i rarely use this forum nowadays
this post is life fuel for users

but ig it’s over for u 💀

and by all the growth hormone i was injecting, plus when i measured 178cm i fixed too a healthier diet choice but the most growth i’ve seen was the past 2 weeks when i was on peptides and steroids
roids close your plates. you were malnourished which is why when you injected, you fed your body with the things you needed.

• +1
this post is life fuel for users

but ig it’s over for u 💀
Getting nutrients isnt rocketscience, this thread is water

And yes its not only over for me, but it also never began

roids close your plates. you were malnourished which is why when you injected, you fed your body with the things you needed.
I take aromasin and yh that is true but it’s still a major success for me

you can’t tell me most of these org. dwellers aren’t neglecting at least 1 part of their lifestyle, id say most of them imo

bro did u take growth hormone too?
Unfortunately no, i found about HgH when it was too late + my parents are bluepilled fucks who wouldnt get me HGH because muh your height is fine

Unfortunately no, i found about HgH when it was too late + my parents are bluepilled fucks who wouldnt get me HGH because muh your height is fine
My parents are the same, Im hiding all my substance usage from them

cuz no one grows 2cm a month even on compounds
especially a 17 yo:lul:
thats how u know its a larp

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
My parents are the same, Im hiding all my substance usage from them
My only options now are either surgerymaxxing or getting shotgun implants, the latter options seems to be more achievable for me because im a poorfag