How I have changed

Phad

Phad

JATT
Even I how I treat ugly friends and ugly strangers is worse than their counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You've become more redpilled I've noticed. You used to be a little bluepilled if I recall.

• +1
Reactions: VST
You've become more redpilled I've noticed. You used to be a little bluepilled if I recall.
I already was redpilled but it didn’t affect my life cuz I have everything I want, but i started noticing small things that I do which I can’t control.

I just noticed I treat my gl friends better and enjoy spending time with them more. I sometimes even hate when a ugly nigga says some dumb shit, but if a above average person does it I can ignore it. Goes for guys and girls

Ugly people piss me off, They can single handedly ruin your day.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others

That mans videos have me dying
z “IMMM HERE TOO FUCCCK YOUR WIFEEEE.. LOOONG DICK STYLE”

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Sizzurp

My favourite one of those is,I'm Tyrone,unemployed and aint lookin.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Sizzurp
I'm generally nicer to ugly people

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 611
Ugly people are generally meaner to me
Really? Everyone is nice to me irl except this black lunch lady cuz I say nigger all the time

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
I'm generally nicer to ugly people
In normal situations I am too and when they need help.

But when they start to step out their zone I get pissed off in my mind.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and Nibba
Really? Everyone is nice to me irl except this black lunch lady cuz I say nigger all the time

“Please nigger, may I have some more”

Attachments

• 2983AA3C-E8F2-4371-B6EA-94CA8F375D7A.png
    2983AA3C-E8F2-4371-B6EA-94CA8F375D7A.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lol. And yeah I've always been ridiculed and made fun of by people 4 psl points below me, mostly in highschool.

I don’t wanna give examples but it’s basically the looks theory. The more ur attractive the more shit u can get away with and how it halos u. So the complete opposite for people who I don’t respect genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Nibba
I don’t wanna give examples but it’s basically the looks theory. The more ur attractive the more shit u can get away with and how it halos u. So the complete opposite for people who I don’t respect genetically
Oh that. Yeah when uglies guys talk to women I feel bad for both parties it's just so awkward and the girls wants to die it looks like

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I say nigga to my black friends and they call me pasty. It's just how I talk

Oh nah i gotchu fam, I see you got that Nigga pass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Oh nah i gotchu fam, I see you got that Nigga pass.
He talks to the current pres of the usa Mr Obama so I would guess he has it

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I already was redpilled but it didn’t affect my life cuz I have everything I want, but i started noticing small things that I do which I can’t control.

I just noticed I treat my gl friends better and enjoy spending time with them more. I sometimes even hate when a ugly nigga says some dumb shit, but if a above average person does it I can ignore it. Goes for guys and girls
it's why tall people hang around with other tall people. they can treat each other equally etc. and vice versa. one can compensate by being more MY, better face, etc. but the general idea is solid