HOW I KNEW I ASCENDED

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
The day I realized I acc ascended I was at work. I used to work in this mall and on this particular day I was standing at work and a group of jbs came in they were like 14-17 years old. Some of them were sexy asf in a video game. They approached me and kept calling me cute and asking for my #. I didn’t give it obviously but I got gassed af. 3 of them would regularly come back to my store and try and run game on me jfl. They even bought me bday gifts. One day the 17 year old came in by herself and we were having a regular convo. But then she said “you know we only come in here because we wanna suck your dick”. I had to tell her she couldn’t come back anymore but I was bricked.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, rexylkmxg, enchanted_elixir and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, huwie, JL~ and 9 others
Your dick has a higher IQ than you

Also tales from the ward

• +1
Reactions: watah and whiteislandpill
send photo of them or tales from masters underbelly
idc enough to post up any bitch here. I might post my Stacy if I LTR. Maybe a facial video or something

What do u look like

What do u look like
My stats: 6’3 barefoot, good jaw, good eyes, starting to get hollow cheeks and natural v taper frame. I’m also <15% bf. My skin complexion is brown skin like not dark but not light I’m 100% black

Fucking tales from a sewer in Mumbai
LIGHT YAGAMI IS ACCUSED BY USERS ON LOOKSMAX ORG OF BEING A PAJEET LARPER IN HIS BASEMENT BUT LIGHT DOESN'T SELF IMPROVE HE JUST EXISTS WITH GOOD LOOKS AND A DARK TRIAD TOXIC PERSONALITY AND THE GIRLS LOVE THAT HIS HIGH IQ AND TOXIC CHARM MAKE HIM STAND OUT AND ATTRACT ALL THE JB GIRLS HIS PRESENCE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE OTHER USERS ENVIOUS AND SKEPTICAL THEY CAN'T HANDLE HIS NATURAL EDGE AND THE WAY HE USES IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3 and CoreSchizo
My stats: 6’3 barefoot, good jaw, good eyes, starting to get hollow cheeks and natural v taper frame. I’m also <15% bf. My skin complexion is brown skin like not dark but not light I’m 100% black
Ok but can u send a picture because a lot of people larp on here, you know what im saying?

Tales from Cyberpunk 2077

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
What do u look like
This is where OP makes his threads

IMG 3403

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and AlbinoMaxxer
Ok but can u send a picture because a lot of people larp on here, you know what im saying?
Yeah I feel u I’m just too shook to post up here lmao. Ik too many ppl that make jokes ab looksmaxxing and shit idk if one of them on this site and if I get caught lacking I’m losing so many hoes lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Yeah I feel u I’m just too shook to post up here lmao. Ik too many ppl that make jokes ab looksmaxxing and shit idk if one of them on this site and if I get caught lacking I’m losing so many hoes lmao
Expected you to say this, indian larper

Tales from the padded room of Brampton mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
Mirin if true:feelshah::feelshah:

• Love it
LIGHT YAGAMI IS ACCUSED BY USERS ON LOOKSMAX ORG OF BEING A PAJEET LARPER IN HIS BASEMENT BUT LIGHT DOESN'T SELF IMPROVE HE JUST EXISTS WITH GOOD LOOKS AND A DARK TRIAD TOXIC PERSONALITY AND THE GIRLS LOVE THAT HIS HIGH IQ AND TOXIC CHARM MAKE HIM STAND OUT AND ATTRACT ALL THE JB GIRLS HIS PRESENCE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE OTHER USERS ENVIOUS AND SKEPTICAL THEY CAN'T HANDLE HIS NATURAL EDGE AND THE WAY HE USES IT TO HIS ADVANTAGE
I missed you 😍

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
The day I realized I acc ascended I was at work. I used to work in this mall and on this particular day I was standing at work and a group of jbs came in they were like 14-17 years old. Some of them were sexy asf in a video game. They approached me and kept calling me cute and asking for my #. I didn’t give it obviously but I got gassed af. 3 of them would regularly come back to my store and try and run game on me jfl. They even bought me bday gifts. One day the 17 year old came in by herself and we were having a regular convo. But then she said “you know we only come in here because we wanna suck your dick”. I had to tell her she couldn’t come back anymore but I was bricked.
nice bhai what’s ur rating?

• Love it
OP has insane imagination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and slimeszn3
nice bhai what’s ur rating?
I’d say htn+ cause I almost always get instant ioi but I’m also slightly socially retarded so I eventually say some shit that pisses her off and she don’t let me hit nm

Thats a trap u will lose life force

I’d say htn+ cause I almost always get instant ioi but I’m also slightly socially retarded so I eventually say some shit that pisses her off and she don’t let me hit nm
send pics and what’s ur height?

Cause it’s true
Yet you come here on here desperate for validation from Indians + you won’t show your face even though you are “HTN+” :lul:

You’d be a good fictional writer

Yet you come here on here desperate for validation from Indians + you won’t show your face even though you are “HTN+” :lul:

You’d be a good fictional writer
Aye mane I jus treat this shit like Twitter lmao I like to tell my stories even irl. I’m sure eventually I’ll grow balls to post myself here when I do I’ll tag u ok?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Jailbaits are extremely horny and low inhib.
They'll say the freakiest stuff.
They haven't learned restraint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and slimeszn3
I was jealous but then I read that your black and that your skin is brown

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Did life Even begin if you are not a htn aka considered as a human ????

• JFL