• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Ruby and Pietrosiek
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
U better run better run
Out run my gun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2933 and 10 others
You have potential but I’m too low iq to tell you what specifically needs to be fixed. Maybe clean your face and get a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Mogs me cause white

• So Sad
Just shower, bro.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Pietrosiek
You have potential but I’m too low iq to tell you what specifically needs to be fixed. Maybe clean your face and get a haircut.
Im growing long hair

Smile vro :)

• +1
Good upper third but anything below that is ogre tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Good upper third but anything below that is ogre tier
But do i Look 4psl? Am i average dude you see on the Street overall?

Average if we include all the age groups yes. But in your age group idk maybe slightly below average.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and Pietrosiek
Average if we include all the age groups yes. But in your age group idk maybe slightly below average.
Fucking beyond over

Fucking beyond over
Darken your features (brows and hair). I have a feeling you would look much better with black hair/eyebrows since it creates a greater contrast between your facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
How is this possible

Slayer

• Hmm...
another dude with a typical psl 'just squint bro' aspie face jfl
clear your acne and get rid of the scars then, lose your bloat, moist your damn lips. hit the gym if you dont already. youre definetly not ugly bro, but I can sense the sexual frustration in your expression

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
20200129 130755

If you could find a way to fix everything in the area below your eyes then you could be decent looking

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Pietrosiek
clear your acne and get rid of the scars then, lose your bloat, moist your damn lips. hit the gym if you dont already. youre definetly not ugly bro, but I can sense the sexual frustration in your expression
thats my natural facial expresion, aslo am in 4psl?

AM i 4psl?
Average in Poland. Your skin is just bad and you have that angry face when you try to copy the male model look. Try excersicing happy faces, they'll suit you better.

fix nose and lips and you'll be good

Get some acne laser treatment

Your hair looks better now tbh.

A subnasal lip lift would benefit you a lot, consider it.

• +1
Average in Poland. Your skin is just bad and you have that angry face when you try to copy the male model look. Try excersicing happy faces, they'll suit you better.
Its my resting face. Im not copy8ng any Look. I have very low set brow ridge with low set eyebrows. Thats why i Look like that.

Greasy look man

souless terminally ill defeated look going on mate

nothing a good scrub in the shower and a shampoo cant fix

lol no you are like a 2.5
and the girls that you rate 3 are way better than you
i mean 2.5 at most
lol if he's not ugly, than i never see ugly people

Minox for eyebrows and retin a for skin and acne scars. Use fucking chap stick and try to smirk just a bit or raise your lips like a smile your aspire expression is shit I honestly think a darker shade of hair would suit you as it would make your green eyes pop more taking away from subhuman lower third. Try and debloat stop drinking mtn dew and shit take like 300 mg of caffeine every day in the morning chugging water throughout the day and sprint in the morning if you have a treadmill. You will look so much better with clear skin and darker eyebrows. It's your lips that make you look grumpy just try and raise the edges up a bit practice in a mirror body language is everything after looks

Minox for eyebrows and retin a for skin and acne scars. Use fucking chap stick and try to smirk just a bit or raise your lips like a smile your aspire expression is shit I honestly think a darker shade of hair would suit you as it would make your green eyes pop more taking away from subhuman lower third. Try and debloat stop drinking mtn dew and shit take like 300 mg of caffeine every day in the morning chugging water throughout the day and sprint in the morning if you have a treadmill. You will look so much better with clear skin and darker eyebrows. It's your lips that make you look grumpy just try and raise the edges up a bit practice in a mirror body language is everything after looks
Im dobloating already. I dont eat sugar and salt, drink a lot of water. But do i Look 4psl or not? If not is it possible with softmaxing?

I feel like the longer you've been on this forum, the worse looking you've gotten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, stuckneworleans and Pietrosiek
I feel like the longer you've been on this forum, the worse looking you've gotten
I disagre but do i Look 4psl in those pics?

I disagre but do i Look 4psl in those pics?
No, but I'd say you did look at least average before. Stop making that facial expression, just slightly squint without frowning. You look like you've gotten much fatter and your skin has worsened. But you have potential

• +1
Im dobloating already. I dont eat sugar and salt, drink a lot of water. But do i Look 4psl or not? If not is it possible with softmaxing?
Yes you'd be average at 4 psl where you live just fix skin.

• +1
No, but I'd say you did look at least average before. Stop making that facial expression, just slightly squint without frowning. You look like you've gotten much fatter and your skin has worsened. But you have potential
I dont squint thats my narural expresion. Did you saw my brow ridge from side? Do i have potential to be 4psl?

Fix your skin and keep taking care of it and take care of your hair too. I know you are growing it out, but use good products and keep it healthy.

Fix your skin and keep taking care of it and take care of your hair too. I know you are growing it out, but use good products and keep it healthy.
With good skin can i be 4psl?

Nice hair, 4.5 psl tbh , my bloated face bro you'll make it :love:

Nice hair, 4.5 psl tbh , my bloated face bro you'll make it :love:
Im not 4.5. For sure. Anyway, even if im 4.5, its stilll not enough

• So Sad
Reactions: Nrrr15
You are 4psl at least in Poland

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pietrosiek