How i looked like in first year of uni

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion

Lost my phone and all photos i taken, found these in a random video that i recovered from an old drive.
This is 8 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Samsepioler, Nick.Harte and 8 others
Delhi strongest soldier

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Nick.Harte, Rimaxtis and 3 others
You look the same as the second picture

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
the first photo is special because it's probably the only photo i have that was taken by someone else. in this case it was my stacy aunt.
i had a whole weekend with her in a high class penthouse, drinking alcohol with her. she would always get drunk too much and i had to carry her to her bed. she would ask me to stay. can't believe how cuck i was, i could slay her.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CreepyJewel1, fukmylyf and 1 other person
the first photo is special because it's probably the only photo i have that was taken by someone else. in this case it was my stacy aunt.
i had a whole weekend with her in a high class penthouse, drinking alcohol with her. she would always get drunk too much and i had to carry her to her bed. she would ask me to stay. can't believe how cuck i was, i could slay her.
Is it normal there to slay aaunts?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Psychophilly and fukmylyf
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Mogger in Delhi

My first year of uni was 2013, shit got fked up since den tbh

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
just grew out your beard

Tehrani night stalker

• JFL
looks good bro

• +1
Looks very good just a bit older than 20 tho. But ofc there nothing wrong with that if youre good looking

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Nick.Harte
Looking good bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Psychophilly
I found it

Not many similarities beside both being below average with lighter skin and black hair. I have a bigger nose and hooded eyes, his jaw looks better

Not many similarities beside both being below average with lighter skin and black hair. I have a bigger nose and hooded eyes, his jaw looks better
he has a similar pheno tho

he has a similar pheno tho
I don't think the characteristics are similar and I don't think he's polynesian+british, he's just below average with light skin and black hair which is the similarity

Prince inviting lady for a ride

Why did this get me hard

• JFL
Do you have the image of the ideal anime girlfriend quiz I posted in your profile comments?

Do you have the image of the ideal anime girlfriend quiz I posted in your profile comments?
my profile is still up isnt it?

Now it works, maybe you didn’t save the settings
I changed a setting from all visitors to members only, so I'd assume that it should have already shown it since all visitors means members and nonmembers i think

I changed a setting from all visitors to members only, so I'd assume that it should have already shown it since all visitors means members and nonmembers i think
Thx I found it
IMG 0525

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
can you open your profile one more time, I forgot to save a video I posted there