How I made 5k on GME yesterday

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
First you invest your capitol dividend then what you wanna do is leverage that interest into the annual quarterly of the Betfair exchange and once you've done that you can then proceed to liquidate your shareholders until the short squeeze expires and then you make an account on club penguin and watch a Gary vee video and leverage the foreign exchange into the stockbroker where you will gain 130% returns and that's how I made 5k all in one day yesterday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, studiocel, lutte and 4 others
How to make money 101

Buy Bitcoin

Hold

Checkmate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Truecel14, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
First you invest your capitol dividend then what you wanna do is leverage that interest into the annual quarterly of the Betfair exchange and once you've done that you can then proceed to liquidate your shareholders until the short squeeze expires and then you make an account on club penguin and watch a Gary vee video and leverage the foreign exchange into the stockbroker where you will gain 130% returns and that's how I made 5k all in one day yesterday.
You idiot, you should have leveraged the 5000 with blockchain. Then used the Merkel hash algorithm on the root nonce to guarantee another 200% arbitraged return.

• +1
How to make money 101

Buy Bitcoin

Hold

Checkmate
Bitcoin is already worth so much so multiplying ur money will be almost impossible compared to some cheap stock that could explode in worth.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 5189
you are easily my favorite user

• Love it
You idiot, you should have leveraged the 5000 with blockchain. Then used the Merkel hash algorithm on the root nonce to guarantee another 200% arbitraged return.
Trust me the Fibonacci sequence square root of 2 method works just as well if not better

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Bitcoin is already worth so much so multiplying ur money will be almost impossible compared to some cheap stock that could explode in worth.
Cry for me I bought when it was 8k

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5189