Reactions: Ricky212, Darkeningstar and Latinolooksmaxxer
man i miss barney

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
WAIT FOR IT

• +1
accurate represantion of reality. NT MTNs slaying hot girls left and right
So lete get this right; you literally mog this guy, right?
Ted mosby quotes How I Met Your Mother

• +1
Reactions: fuse, sickdawgie and Darkeningstar
they were no social media in HYIM, people where going outside, so if u charismamaxxx u fuck and u even moggg timid chadlite. no photoshop

• +1

You're HTN, but Ted just has more bones, better nose, coloring, fuller brows, bigger mouth etc. He's like a chadlite, but status and NTmaxxed to oblivion so we still recognize him as a Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and the BULL
You're HTN, but Ted just has more bones, better nose, coloring, fuller brows, bigger mouth etc. He's like a chadlite, but status and NTmaxxed to oblivion so we still recognize him as a Chad.
More Bones?? Bigger mouth?? You cannot be serious. He's MTN haloed by being main star in a show that Is about dating stacies in new york

More Bones?? Bigger mouth?? You cannot be serious. He's MTN haloed by being main star in a show that Is about dating stacies in new york
I'm not calling you boneless or anything like that, but look at that cheek definition, that chin dimple. He's built like an old native American chief or something. He looks kinda high trust but still handsome by any standard.
Ted Mosby
27304d8d4f1ac487da0d6a6d28d1095f206f0b32 00

I'm not calling you boneless or anything like that, but look at that cheek definition, that chin dimple. He's built like an old native American chief or something. He looks kinda high trust but still handsome by any standard.
View attachment 3021434View attachment 3021435
wait are you talking about niel patrick harris or him? cause the guy you showed isn't the stacy slayer

wait are you talking about niel patrick harris or him? cause the guy you showed isn't the stacy slayer
The slayer/fuckboy is Barney Stinson. You're thinking of a different guy. We're talking about the main character.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and sickdawgie
The slayer/fuckboy is Barney Stinson. You're thinking of a different guy. We're talking about the main character.
yeah i mean i thought ted's dating life was kinda realistic. he didn't really slay that many stacys and he got these girls by being NT/simping.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
you know i never really noticed it untill i started thinking about it in my head. One time i was like "damn barney stintson has a huge forehead" now i can't unsee it

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
you know i never really noticed it untill i started thinking about it in my head. One time i was like "damn barney stintson has a huge forehead" now i can't unsee it
They're all a little bit goofy looking tbh, but haloed by many great features. It's a comedy show after all.

• +1
They're all a little bit goofy looking tbh, but haloed by many great features. It's a comedy show after all.
it's funny the show made it seem like the tall GL guy (Marshall) was lucky with the girl he got even though i bet he could've done better espically when he had that lawyer job

I think they purposefully choose chadlites for these sitcoms. They always want attractive people, but still have them look less than perfect so as to make it more relatable for the wider demographic. Plus they always do that episode where there's a super hot guy or girl that comes and just mops the floor with everyone.

Some shows, take Married with Children, have the Chad neighbors as a reoccurring gimmick or gag.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
it's funny the show made it seem like the tall GL guy (Marshall) was lucky with the girl he got even though i bet he could've done better espically when he had that lawyer job
I feel like he was sort of the 'dumb guy' and probably the least facially attractive of the group. Still attractive, don't get me wrong, and massively haloed by, like you said height, and generally dimorphic attributes.

• +1
I think they purposefully choose chadlites for these sitcoms. They always want attractive people, but still have them look less than perfect so as to make it more relatable for the wider demographic. Plus they always do that episode where there's a super hot guy or girl that comes and just mops the floor with everyone.

Some shows, take Married with Children, have the Chad neighbors as a reoccurring gimmick or gag.
i feel like ross from friends is one of the ugliest sitcom main characters

i feel like ross from friends is one of the ugliest sitcom main characters
I never watched that show, but I still know it's the long-faced guy you're talking about without having to look it up.

• +1
I never watched that show, but I still know it's the long-faced guy you're talking about without having to look it up.
but even he had things going for him, like height and hairline