How I realized blackpill was pure cope

N

Ninjamangos

Iron
I was just like you. I was a blackpiller and a looksmaxxer.
I came here and posted a picture of myself and all I got was
"It's over"
Not only did you guys tell me I was a high MTN, but I'm also fucking indian.
I made friends with a dude who was a real player and he showed me the ropes.
Yesterday he told me my homework was to go ask out three girls on campus
The first two girls were really flattered but one had a boyfriend and the other wasn't interested.
Each time, I thought about what I could improve on for next time.
The third time, I walked up to the hottest white girl I could find on campus
I kept my frame, stayed relaxed, and was extremely confident and most importantly, I made her laugh a lot.
I asked her where the best restaurants on campus were and after she told me her favorite place, I told her
"We should go there"
She laughed asked me for my number, then said wait let me give you mine.
It was literally so fucking easy. I was dressed nice and I shaved and plucked my eyebrows but I'm just a normie.
And the best part is after each fail, it gets easier and you learn. After each win, you get more confidence
The secret? Most men are pussies and won't just walk up to a hot girl and rizz her up so it doesn't happen to her often.
Most men need to go to a fucking bar and club where every man hitting on her and is like him and need to drink to just talk to her.
Be where your competition ISN'T.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, 5.5psl, rand anon and 1 other person
most redpilled user in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Emiqrox, aspiringexcel and 8 others
how the fuck u still here then? 🤔
This may very well be my last post. Even if this date doesn't go well, I will keep trying and getting better at approaching hot girls. I know the secret now and no longer need to cope and seethe. I have the knowledge AND the skills to get what I want.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511

Blackpill How I realized blackpill was pure cope​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch

Ninjamangos

Iron​

JoinedApr 30, 2023Posts11Reputation11

"It's over"
The first two girls were really flattered but one had a boyfriend and the other wasn't interested.
I kept my frame, stayed relaxed, and was extremely confident and most importantly, I made her laugh a lot.
I asked her where the best restaurants on campus were and after she told me her favorite place, I told her
"We should go there"
It was literally so fucking easy. I was dressed nice and I shaved and plucked my eyebrows but I'm just a normie.
And the best part is after each fail, it gets easier and you learn. After each win, you get more confidence
The secret? Most men are pussies and won't just walk up to a hot girl and rizz her up so it doesn't happen to her often.
Most men need to go to a fucking bar and club where every man hitting on her and is like him and need to drink to just talk to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Dr. Bludy, rand anon and 2 others
did u think it was real?
I mostly stayed on looksmaxxing discord servers but I was a looksmaxxer since before those posts. I watched wheatwaffles and he even rated me a 5.5.

I mostly stayed on looksmaxxing discord servers but I was a looksmaxxer since before those posts. I watched wheatwaffles and he even rated me a 5.5.
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
i just saw u pic and that is a good/realistic rating + u have more potential
go ask out three girls on campus
first 100 approach is just warm ups bro, u r running number games and gl with that and dont end up in those creepy guy tiktok shorts 🙏
hottest white girl
had to point out she was white huh?? 😂😂 common indian trait
Most men are pussies and won't just walk up to a hot girl and rizz her up so it doesn't happen to her often.
its the age of the internet, do u know how many men would try to get with a girl through just socials alone????

Prove you by showing proof of slay but here are the possible blackpilled answer:
  • You are overestimating her looks
  • She just wants free food from her favorite location
  • She might believe your false confidence to be a higher status than which you are and she will realize and you will come back here
  • She went home to tell her friends how she almost got raped but she got away by giving you a fake number to appease you at that moment
  • Got lucky (which is a 0.0034% chance) which is possible so good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and idcgraycel
@looksmaxxer234 dude said the blackpill was debunked because he got rejected 10 times while cold approaching but got an MTB number and now its all "deboonked"

not even P in V or a kiss or anything JFL

no fucking way nigga

i was waiting for a true slay story, a 5ft indian getting a white girl on his dick in the club, ... but this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, idcgraycel and Looks234
its the age of the internet, do u know how many men would try to get with a girl through just socials alone????
Exactly bro, don't compete on social media. It's a losing fight. Your biggest advantage is that men won't approach women and flirt in person except at bars and clubs and you have to be willing to do that.

Prove you by showing proof of slay but here are the possible blackpilled answer:
  • You are overestimating her looks
  • She just wants free food from her favorite location
  • She might believe your false confidence to be a higher status than which you are and she will realize and you will come back here
  • She went home to tell her friends how she almost got raped but she got away by giving you a fake number to appease you at that moment
  • Got lucky (which is a 0.0034% chance) which is possible so good stuff
Valid points, the only thing is, it's not false confidence. I'm a pretty confident guy naturally I just didn't know how to approach. I'm naturally funny and impulsive so I just walked up to her without thinking.

"It's over"
"We should go there"
strong mtn isn't over wym

Valid points, the only thing is, it's not false confidence. I'm a pretty confident guy naturally I just didn't know how to approach. I'm naturally funny and impulsive so I just walked up to her without thinking.
No, that definitely is a positive thing to have. But I mean false confidence in the way that if you were going to up to like a 10/10 actress she will believe you to be delusional or you to have something backing you up like you are somebody who would have the chance of getting with her besides the look. So to me confidence is knowing you are the shit because you are so unless you have accomplishment that should make you confident than I would say that is false confidence. But most people cant tell the difference between real confidence and false. Either way you talked to a girl that found attractive and had a positive interaction with her, and now may have the chance of getting with her later on.

A girl fake-laughed at op so now apparently Chad isn’t actually currently ploughing her right now. Legit theory bro.

I got her number oh no she gave me hers it's so easy bro don't be a pussy bro !!
did you fucked her you retard ? If no then fuck off

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos