How I Tripled My Looksmax.org Views, Rep, and Follower Retention

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Screenshot 2022 01 11 225232
Screenshot 2022 01 11 202835

2685820 1618835255487

- FIrst and foremost, I began Larping as a Chad with extreme potential in order to perk up the ears of users. I used pictures of a friend I know in real life and began posting them, posing as him myself. This immediately led to Chad halo that has spread through the userbase over time. I am now often tagged by forum currys and ethnics who look up to me as some sort of symbol of hope and leadership.

- Make a Grandiose and Chad Halo Avi.
Odyssey Kayn profileicon 1

- Post inciteful content that is likely to solicit reactions from incels. This one is my favorite and go-to to extract views and rep from the mob. Alternate between balding, height, ethnicity, and overall uglyness in order to engage with your whole userbase.

- Incite Forum Drama. I started a totally one-sided beef with Loox that he had nothing to do with. Major boost for my own forum status. Inbound pm's from ethnics that placed their hopes in me skyrocketed. I am now known as the warrior who's crusade will achieve for all ethnics, deliverance unto equality.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Pumanator, Deleted member 9641 and 27 others
Peak autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aga04, Deprived, Luke LLL and 11 others
Same bro. I'm only 5'7" but say I'm 6'7" so I can be relevant. It was a typo in my first ever post on here and I just went with it since everyone reacted to it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cmfanel, Deprived, Deleted member 17872 and 41 others
imagine caring about a fanbase on an incel forum jfl just ascend and gtfo of here dude go get a fanbase from women on insta or tiktok kek :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Yerico7, aga04 and 13 others
Same bro. I'm only 5'7" but say I'm 6'7" so I can be relevant. It was a typo in my first ever post on here and I just went with it since everyone reacted to it.
Never opening one of your threads ever again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cmfanel, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 9 others
u larper. happy i stumbled on this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14160
I still love you. Loox beef was hillarious

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
thx once again
I will use this guide asap btw can i borrow your avi

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mogstar
Who are you really?

@LooksOverAll Lmfao you’ve been larping for 2 years respect.

how much of the stuff you say about ur life experiences are actually true then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, mogstar and thecel
Op is literally mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
imagine caring about a fanbase on an incel forum jfl just ascend and gtfo of here dude go get a fanbase from women on insta or tiktok kek :feelsuhh:
u have a fan base here ur the weird midget with the kid voice who posts autism

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
This is actually just sad

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and mogstar
this place is becoming worse than mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, gymcel:( and 2 others
So is your pfl 35+mm ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Rift

@LooksOverAll Lmfao you’ve been larping for 2 years respect.

how much of the stuff you say about ur life experiences are actually true then
Almost none of it would have to be true, because it's almost all related to his claimed height. But him larping makes sense.

@MakinItHappenReturn this guy trolled u for a full week. Absolutley ridiculous how he could argue with you after making multiple threads about him and he still wouldn't admit to lying. He essentially was arguing with you for no reason. Pointless larping

@MakinItHappenReturn this guy trolled u for a full week. Absolutley ridiculous how he could argue with you after making multiple threads about him and he still wouldn't admit to lying. He essentially was arguing with you for no reason. Pointless larping
You're literally retarded if you can't tell it was a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
you still gotta explain those tinder pics you supposedly used from the other thread

all I see you is getting banned constantly every 2 days

Yumi laugh

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 14160
bro you are literally ridiculous for trolling that hard

I can't take anything you have ever said seriously anymore

i know i don't even know what he is doing to get banned either

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
- FIrst and foremost, I began Larping as a Chad with extreme potential in order to perk up the ears of users. I used pictures of a friend I know in real life and began posting them, posing as him myself. This immediately led to Chad halo that has spread through the userbase over time. I am now often tagged by forum currys and ethnics who look up to me as some sort of symbol of hope and leadership.
Writing's been on the wall all this time boys.:feelsbadman:
@StrangerDanger @Preston

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@LightSkinNoob :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
The ”larping/rate my friend” trope is the most pbvious shit ever.

We all know its you and also jfl @ jerking yourself off so hard or is this some other shit :Comfy::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Jig is up I guess, I'm the Chad that he's been larping as. He made payments to my bank account for eye area pictures