How I used to attract women in casual or formal environments.

slime

slime

Just another man.
People have been wanting me to tell them how to make a move on co-workers or associates for a while so I will tell you my method.
Personally I always want to be sexually suggestive. My vocabulary when I am around women always revolves around sex in some way, shape, or form. Here are some examples:

"Wow this load the boss gave you must really be fucking you huh? I can help plow through some of this work if you want"

You use this type of wording to get their pussy excited on a subconscious level. They will consciously just think you are a vulgar person but in their heart of hearts they will want you more.

Another method I use is making sexual gestures around them. When I walked around the office I would always stick my pelvis out as if I was thrusting. The last method I used is to make sexual sounds without making sexual sounds. When I had to sneeze I would moan very loudly. This, like the vocabulary change, gets them excited. I also like to tap a pencil against my hand to mimic the sound of a pelvis hitting the back of a females ass cheeks.

This has worked before for me, at my last job (Worked in IT) I fucked an intern and the receptionist using this. I also almost had sex with the corporate manager (She was getting very flirty with me until we were interrupted by a fire alarm).

What do you think about these methods?

@the next o'pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, BigChinHispanic, turkproducer and 9 others
Autistic dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4804 and BigBiceps
Lmao, chad :chad: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Deleted member 4804 and slime
Let me write this down

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
giphy.gif

Most autistc shit I have ever read. You are indeed a Virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

Most autistc shit I have ever read. You are indeed a Virgin
He is literally suffering from PTSD and dementia caused by our relentless bullying, that's why he made this Asperger's thread

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Just hold frame bro

DIdnt read

Answer for thread title: Be good looking

updoodle if my post was more helpful than op's

U fuckin Chad

Anyone else would just get reported to HR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4973 and slime
Better to look like that than a midnight silverback gorilla.
Lol you’re a racist who copes with skin colour despite you looking like an actual rat. Keep crying. You’re boneless and norwooding.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Lol you’re a racist who copes with skin colour despite you looking like an actual rat. Keep crying. You’re boneless and norwooding.
You are wrong but whatever.

Do not mess with your co workers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You are wrong but whatever.
We’ve seen your pics. You’re a genetic dead end. Don’t try and cope around this, don’t force me to cave in your narrow skull

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This kind of behavior is why I'm going on SSRI's

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
We’ve seen your pics you genetic dead end. Don’t try and cope around this, don’t force me to cave in your narrow skull
Look at my new picture in the rate me section. I am just bloated.

Bros help I told my coworker that I needed help fucking a wide load and now I have a meeting with HR :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry
Well I mog you into the grave so continue to bump my threads.
You don’t even mog the dirt on the ground boyo. Don’t make me pull up your pic. You look like subhuman trash, your mother should be ashamed of passing on her subhuman genetics. You won’t breed, 100%. Which is why you larp around with your secret society on a PSL forum all day.

rope indeed

You don’t even mog the dirt on the ground boyo. Don’t make me pull up your pic. You look like subhuman trash, your mother should be ashamed of passing on her subhuman genetics. You won’t breed, 100%. Which is why you larp around with your secret society on a PSL forum all day.

rope indeed
I have had more sex than your entire enslaved bloodline.

I have had more sex than your entire enslaved bloodline.
Your hand doesn’t count boyo. You’re a perma virgin. Remember this.

Your hand doesn’t count boyo. You’re a perma virgin. Remember this.
You are projecting you dirty pissant. Funny how the internet enables weaklings like you to say stuff you would never say to someone like me IRL. You are lucky I am not in front you right now if I were you would be begging for me not to fuck your strumpet mother on live television while you watch in the corner.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
You are projecting you dirty pissant. Funny how the internet enables weaklings like you to say stuff you would never say to someone like me IRL. You are lucky I am not in front you right now if I were you would be begging for me not to fuck your strumpet mother on live television while you watch in the corner.
I’d crack your skull in half you subhuman.

I’m projecting? I’m saying the truth. You’re a perma virgin who’s never gonna get laid. Not with that face. Not with that hairline. Indeed.

not responding anymore tbh. You’re ugly as shit, sub 4 to be exact

I’d crack your skull in half you subhuman.

I’m projecting? I’m saying the truth. You’re a perma virgin who’s never gonna get laid. Not with that face. Not with that hairline. Indeed.

not responding anymore tbh. You’re ugly as shit, sub 4 to be exact
Ook ook ah ah.

Jfl if you think skin colour and race doesn't matter.

Are you trying to say that this curry is a chad?

It's all about coloring/skin/phenotype and race. Happy coping.

Attachments

• 1580526043565.png
    1580526043565.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 10
Jfl if you think skin colour and race doesn't matter.

View attachment 251347

Are you trying to say that this curry is a chad?

It's all about coloring/skin/phenotype and race. Happy coping.
Boyo skin colour matters but slime is a subhuman that would even struggle in SEA

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
bump

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel