how i’m dealing with the new tiktokcels

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
instead of answering their dumb ass questions i just copy the date they join and comment it lmao.
just ignore them and don’t respond

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, TeenAscender, niqfan625 and 10 others
give false info tbh maybe one will fall for it

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and niqfan625
u were on this forum since 14 lmao thats worse

u were on this forum since 14 lmao thats worse
lmao no it isn’t ur just a normie that will never do anything with your life. while i grey to almost 6ft and increased my facial attractiveness.
which is all something u will never do

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Kristin, niqfan625 and 1 other person
lmao no it isn’t ur just a normie that will never do anything with your life. while i grey to almost 6ft and increased my facial attractiveness.
u should post ur glow up bro

that moment when you have absolutely nothing going for you except pressing a few buttons years ago

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
thats not a lifetime achievement lil bro, your idols are lined up rn outside a shitty new york modelling agency

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, Marsiere214 and bradpittshairline
that moment when you have absolutely nothing going for you except pressing a few buttons years ago
bro it’s over for you newgen. just go to the gym and drink water then u will go from an indian scammer to chico

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Marsiere214
don’t call me bro tiktokcel
u were grey cel and begging for help on all the hgh forum from that one guy with the brown haired girl pfp i ain't forget ever since i read em the retard who couldn't stop asking questions stop trolling

u were grey cel and begging for help on all the hgh forum from that one guy with the brown haired girl pfp i ain't forget ever since i read em the retard who couldn't stop asking questions stop trolling
never went on a hgh forum unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Joined Apr 22, 2023

• +1
bro it’s over for you newgen. just go to the gym and drink water then u will go from an indian scammer to chico
my guy why are you calling my a newgen when im more than 5 years your senior

i’ve never once asked hgh questions since i got pharma and had a doctor accompany me throughout my cycles

• +1
my guy why are you calling my a newgen when im more than 5 years your senior
ur not lmao show any proof and i’ll not call you that

i’ve never once asked hgh questions since i got pharma and had a doctor accompany me throughout my cycles
ur profile on private but imma link thread jus don't delete 😴

ye retard now go back to your tiktok and beating ur meat to dillon the midget
i ain't even find the forum from dillon 😭 i researched my way here hop off i already got banned from some discord cuz of the syrian retard

i ain't even find the forum from dillon 😭 i researched my way here hop off i already got banned from some discord cuz of the syrian retard
homie get of my thread for gods sake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and efidescontinuado
who were you on lookism? im guessing you werent very active there
tbh i was young af never went there. I was on .com since the beginning of 2018

who were you on lookism? im guessing you werent very active there
im not that old as you can see in my bio but ye u were right i think i know who u were.