how important are ears/earlobes?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i have big earlobes that i always notice and they look bad. is earlobe reduction worth getting?

when i hold my earlobes back, i look better, my ears look more proportional to my face and they 'frame' my face better

You need them to hear me banging your mom n sister, very important l guess.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1476
The big protruding ears are ugly, no matter what the people here say. Its one of those things like a nose that everyone can point out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1476
The big protruding ears are ugly, no matter what the people here say. Its one of those things like a nose that everyone can point out.
my ears dont protrude but they are noticeably long and i think they affect the appearance of my lower third from the front

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Attached earlobes always look better, if you already have a good jaw, almond shaped ayes with good cheek bones, and a good straight nose... then shaping your ears can be the cherry on top to look less ethnic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1476
my ears dont protrude but they are noticeably long and i think they affect the appearance of my lower third from the front
it depends,
The ramus of your jaw might look better with earlobe reduction, but if you have a big ears overall I dont know what can be done about it.

• +1
  • Love it
it depends,
The ramus of your jaw might look better with earlobe reduction, but if you have a big ears overall I dont know what can be done about it.
i'm pretty sure hacking off a bit of my earlobe would be a looksmax but idk if its just my self consciousness, idk if anyone else notices them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i'm pretty sure hacking off a bit of my earlobe would be a looksmax but idk if its just my self consciousness, idk if anyone else notices them
jusk ask someone who saw your pics, side profile pic is also needed tbh

• +1
  • Love it