How important are flared gonions?

S

samak103

Iron
Hardly any men have straight let alone flared gonions outside of actors and models. They add more angularity to a good jaw, but it seems that good jaw length/long ramus are more important.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath and Birdcell
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

They are important, no amount of coping will deny that.

How does this thread happen 50 times a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 14077 and 8 others
Idk man , the only thing I know is that I can't bare my round face caused by the lack of thos flared gonions

I had an idea , I thought maybe with some pressure and time you could push them outwards and make them basically flared/outwards

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, fuxkdakikez, amkcel and 1 other person
So many plain faced cunts blow up on social media because of flared gonians
I often think I will abandon my idea for jaw implants but no, there is no stopping the implants with this reminder

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Birdcell
So many plain faced cunts blow up on social media because of flared gonians
I often think I will abandon my idea for jaw implants but no, there is no stopping the implants with this reminder
Can you show me an example , I can't find anyone with flared gonions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 13787 and germanlooks
Possibly photoshop but here
F8CBD817 73D2 4D19 A901 D1628E9EB15C

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and Birdcell
Jaw implant or death

• +1
Reactions: Slob
The amount of times I’ve heard that term I still don’t know what it means

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4614 and 3 others
Possibly photoshop but here
View attachment 1601784
Wtf , I thought it should've been like razor sharp or something . Tbh I start to believe , that every male has gonions eversion and that only dudes who have decent lean face a good ramus and strong masseter , have these flared gonions

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 13787, Korea and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xanny and Birdcell
Wtf , I thought it should've been like razor sharp or something . Tbh I start to believe , that every male has gonions eversion and that only dudes who have decent lean face a good ramus and strong masseter , have these flared gonions

@germanlooks posted a better example above.

The gonion flare is determined by ramus shape. Outward facing gonions are because of massetuer muscle that sit right on the outward groove of the gonion casting a wide ramus. Unlike inward facing gonions where the masseteur just sits on top making the jaw angles more rounded and without the squared shape.

• +1
It's more important to not be inward than be flared.
at minimum it should be like on the lower ends of straight or high ends of inward so it doesnt look completely bad
o'pry is inward

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
ideal pheno
low trust in everything besides his eye area which is high trust
what a mogger
Prototype chad. Looks like you would imagine the word chad.
One of the best lower thirds of all time, mogs even cavills and hexums imo

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, xanny, AscendingHero and 2 others
@germanlooks posted a better example above.

The gonion flare is determined by ramus shape. Outward facing gonions are because of massetuer muscle that sit right on the outward groove of the gonion casting a wide ramus. Unlike inward facing gonions where the masseteur just sits on top making the jaw angles more rounded and without the squared shape.
Bro I don't understand fully , from this selfie video my gonions seem to be rather round than pointed , does this indicate that the masseter sits more on top ? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bbaakirr2, Deleted member 13787, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
important but depends on face

Bro I don't understand fully , from this selfie video my gonions seem to be rather round than pointed , does this indicate that the masseter sits more on top ? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Post a frontal pic where you’re not biting down hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and Birdcell

Yes, this is a brachy skull trait.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 16834
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Prototype chad. Looks like you would imagine the word chad.
One of the best lower thirds of all time, mogs even cavills and hexums imo
Bloat can descend hard even gigachads like him , what will it then do to us normies , brutal to imagine :ogre:
Gettyimages 982241362 612x612

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Karstossos, LooksOrDeath and 4 others

Giff3

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Kroker, NoPainNoChick and 2 others

Clenching the jaw makes also a big difference.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Clenching the jaw makes also a big difference.
View attachment 1601844
Bruh , thanks you for this enlightenment tbh
Those are literally the masseter , jfl we're talking here about "muh straight" "muh flared gonions" when in reality it's just a strong ramus with big masseters attached to it , that's basically the whole secret :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13787, FreakkForLife and 5 others
Idk this ? Or this
View attachment 1601827 View attachment 1601830

It should remove the lens distortion , right ?

3EE070AF 9C6C 4145 A5FD EB9276013E21

Your gonions are squared but not very outward flaring like the guys posted above. Still masculine

The massetuer muscle sits right ontop of the groove created by the squared ramus

D58A295E 5E36 41B1 B70B 66FB2254BA0C

F377D230 96C7 4307 AC67 C7A90137C00D

Therefore the more indented your gonions the more squareness you carry in your physical appearance

And people with rounded gonions have almost no definition in their ramus and look narrow from the front.

Again your well within the facial averageness for your skull type.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SendMePicsToRate, Korea and 2 others
This is where the masseteur sits. The wider and indented this bone, the more outward flaring you appear

E8D11323 79CC 470D B88F 743868903A8A

• +1
View attachment 1601838

Your gonions are squared but not very outward flaring like the guys posted above. Still masculine

The massetuer muscle sits right ontop of the groove created by the squared ramus

View attachment 1601849
View attachment 1601848

Therefore the more indented your gonions the more squareness you carry in your physical appearance

And people with rounded gonions have almost no definition in their ramus and look narrow from the front.

Again your well within the facial averageness for your skull type.
How would you classify these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
Wait , this is also possible?

Ofcourse superficial layer of fat can hide facial definition giving the illusion of rounded gonions

People with genetic disposition to carrying more facial fat and overweight people don’t truly show off their true genetic potential unless they drop body fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ilovelamp08, AscendingHero, Korea and 1 other person
he could actually have outward gonions and maybe is just high body fat.
Chances are slim to be fair, but what is it with the fat fucks here :lul:

• +1
Ofcourse superficial layer of fat can hide facial definition giving the illusion of rounded gonions

People with genetic disposition to carrying more facial fat and overweight people don’t truly show off their true genetic potential unless they drop body fat

What ones do I have?

Last edited:
  • +1
Rounded gonions with Hyperthropied masseters

Unless you’re high body fat
Better quality pic. Never been high body fat. Looks like still rounded, no? I’m just trying to understand what straight versus round would look like. Flared is pretty obvious

• +1
Better quality pic. Never been high body fat. Looks like still rounded, no? I’m just trying to understand what straight versus round would look like. Flared is pretty obvious

Much better pic. Yes they look squared and dimorphic. Not very outward flaring but still not bad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, samak103 and Birdcell

What's your body fat ? Do you have visible abs ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's your body fat ? Do you have visible abs ?
Would guess somewhere between 13-18% rn not completely sure tbh. Visible abs when flexing. In the army, shit food and sleep

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Would guess somewhere between 13-18% rn not completely sure tbh. Visible abs when flexing. In the army, shit food and sleep
Good jaw , looks Masculine face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and samak103

I have better examples but dunno where the pics are saved now

:lul::lul::lul:

Looks like masseter hypertrophy , maybe it is the key for "flared gonions"
Substantial bone still needs to be there though
My masseters are significantly built and they tense all the time now that I have invisalign in yet due to lack of bone my lower third is still narrower than zygos

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell