How important do you think IQ actually is?

A

abcd

Iron
Some people seem to think high iq just means you're more likely to be an autistic nerd incel, which I think is true to an extent.

But after reading into it more I started thinking that maybe iq is like a prerequisite to become someone noteworthy. Atleast in terms of creating something like art or a business or some invention or having power. You could obviously be retarded and become an athlete or something but that's not what Im talking about.

Well, ik a 152iq guy who ended up basically making minimum wage, so much for his intelligence.

Then you have niggas like adin Ross making millions

Also my fathers brother in law has normie IQ but makes 150-200k from his roofing business here in the UK, he isn’t smart or good looking but has connections like the Ho Chi Minh trail

Connections > luck > discipline/IQ

IMG 1639

"What I have suffered, what I am suffering, no one will ever know, not even I."

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne, writer of “The Pigeon”, at the link below TODAY! Like, comment, and subscribe for more fiction, poetry, and essays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Clqs
Is IQ a physical trait? If not then no.

Anything between 115-130 is ideal. Ignore the retards who say 140+ it starts having a negative impact. There is a positive correlation between how IQmaxxed you are and how non-NT you are.

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
Important for what, get you girls? Slightly, if you are NT + High Iq (Rare combination) or straight up a psychopath, it will take quicker to you realize what to do in order to make her fall in love and make her happy, that goes the same way with every other type of relationship you have.

Financially? Depends, if you are creative and if you grew up in the adequate enviorment, if you really want to make money, but Connections mog IQ in this field.

Academically? A lot, if you're high IQ you are set to win BUT only if you actually give a fuck about school and your grades, slightly abv average IQ + Discipline mogs a lazy high iq guy.

In life? No, actually IQ has a positive effect on non NT behavior and depression, but real depression ofc, because niggas will start getting nihilistic and from there on you will get fucked, or not, depends on you, the best IQ Range would probably be between 120 - 140, more than that and you will come off as an aspie.