How important is a good nose?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Nose Job is pretty much mainstream nowadays.... Unlike lefort or other risky surgeries...

Like let's say a guy had Crooked or ugly shaped nose or too big nose... Then fixed that with surgery how much would that change?? Can a nose job jump you +1 psl point???

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 8244
Nose Job is pretty much mainstream nowadays.... Unlike lefort or other risky surgeries...

Like let's say a guy had Crooked or ugly shaped nose or too big nose... Then fixed that with surgery how much would that change?? Can a nose job jump you +1 psl point???
if its really subhuman then yeah

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Very important i think the most important

Girls always notice my nose first and say its very small so this is how i know it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Xangsane
If it's really huge/crooked yeah, at least 0.5
nose is honestly the least important feature of the face, it just needs to be normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15343 and Primordial
It is only important if it is very abnormal, it is just popular as it easy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and germanlooks
if it's a normal shape then it's nice but other features matter more. Sometimes even if the shape is weird you could have an eye and lip area that saves you. But.. if your nose is asymmetrical, the first thing someone notices on your face due to its size and it has a hump then it does matter

IDK, I feel like its really important particularly for the westernized nose.

Is nose aesthetics a question of maxillary projection or the soft tissues like cartilage? Cartilage is underrated imo. Asian faces seem to struggle when compared to the western nose especially the way the nasal bridge and nasal spine work to add convexity to a face. It really is the unique feature that makes the western face so appealing. Its a finishing touch when someone is looking at you at angles other than face to face (which is most of the time.)

Im interested in nose reshaping but I think that with age as the midface lengthens, the ala of the nose also droops losing out on that angularity and projected appearance. Something I hate about my appearance (age 29.) Seems to be a paranasal soft tissue kinda thing so it might be maxilla rotation issue.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
a nose can bring your looks down, but cannot make you better looking

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 15343
Very important

Quick morph

Attachments

• IMG_20210916_222409.jpg
    IMG_20210916_222409.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 85
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Biiyo03 and 5'8manlet
it matters.

for women, it matters even more

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
I feel like a nose will failo more a good looking face than a non good looking face

Harmonizes your entire face. Very important

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
think it matters more for non-caucasians. a lot of times they have too wide nose or lack of definition in nose tip, whereas that usually isn't an issue for caucasians.

It fucking matters. My nose isn't overly wide for my face but the bulbous tip and lack of sharpness bring me down at least 0.5 PSL.
Could be chadlite if I got that fixed, but thick skin rhinoplasty is tricky..

Nose matter but it’s not over just because you have a below average nose, I have a bad nose but still think I look fine but would look a lot better with a different nose