How important is ass for a guy?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
I’m a skinny dude but a girl I hooked up told me I had a nice ass lol. Does it matter much?

no

• +1
Reactions: Slob
No it's a meme a big ass will make you look fat and feminine

• +1
Reactions: Absi, SikKunt, Krezo and 5 others
big butt makes you fag bait

• +1
Depends if you are trying to attract gays. Girls do like a good ass though but theres so many things above it.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Steve bachall and Guest
No ass for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Absi, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I think it's good if you have a small waist, it'll make you look more athletic.

ass is 95% of your SMV. you gotta have a big booty to have shawty.

the asspill shat me

the ideal is built glutes on narrow hips. thats the "nice ass" girls look for. flat butts look subhuman. chad fills in his jeans nicely with his narrow hips and strong glutes/legs.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, SikKunt, Slob and 3 others
A big ass is a major failo in men, makes them look weak and lowT
Ideally you want a tight and muscular butt that's flat

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Slob and Z3R0
I have small defined ass

Big ass is major failo on men

• +1
where did this ass meme even come from?

• +1
Muscular ass with narrow hips and low bodyfat is probably ideal for men.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Slob, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
gay niggaz
naw dude I've heard plenty of women IRL say they love to check out guys asses. But with that said they don't want a big ass, just a firm one AKA just do squats a few times a week or smthing

i got complimented with mine several times and i know chicks that think ass is super important. its just like everything else (except face) some like it, others dont

no face for ass, over ngl

It's one of the biggest memes in existence. Ass contributes very little if nothing to a man's attractiveness unless it's deformed or ridiculously small. If anything a big round ass will make you look like a gay bitch and it also makes you look shorter in some cases. Sure, a normal low fat % somewhat firm ass is ideal, but if you're low bf% that's a given.

It's just another one of those memes women made up. I bet "nice ass" is just a way for autistic women to compliment attractive tall men. Nice ass means nice everything. You think a sub4 with a "nice ass" would get compliments for his ass?

Boobs are better lol

If a guy is chad then he automatically has a nice ass regardless according to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Absi, Slob and SikKunt

MOG

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Absi, Krezo and 1 other person
how the fuck does this guy have so many pictures of himself floating all over the place. So over for him.
A lot of fags here unironically fell for the mog meme, IRL arcbrah is an invisible creep to women. What a disgusting specimen. He looks like a tranny trying to look gangster. Massive fail.

muscular arse tbh