How Important is Averageness?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I have really high Averageness and i’m wondering how important that is.

I heard it helps with making friends, being popular, and trustworthy.

I never had problem making friends although i’m not popular.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Father47
PseudoMaxxer
SA7

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
average(ness) is what made chico famous

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and polishcel
well i mean its pretty important you don't want to be looking uncanny

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
averageness + white + big face = chad facially

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and PseudoMaxxer
averageness + white + big face = chad facially
big face? also doesn’t averageness imply that you have white features? or do you mean white as in skin color?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
it is important but most people have it to some degree, the most popular models also tend to have poor averageness since you can't really be average if you have several features that are far above it, at most you can get away with one or two without looking somewhat uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Heinrich Schmidt and PseudoMaxxer
it is important but most people have it to some degree, the most popular models also tend to have poor averageness since you can't really be average if you have several features that are far above it, at most you can get away with one or two without looking somewhat uncanny.
I have some minor failos, but i tried to morph my face with Chicos and we basically look the same (as i said, i have failos that he doesn’t have), not only that but we share the same pheno (pontid) so idk if it’s a pheno thing or something else

• Ugh..
Shouldn't u always strive to be above average

• +1
I have some minor failos, but i tried to morph my face with Chicos and we basically look the same (as i said, i have failos that he doesn’t have), not only that but we share the same pheno (pontid) so idk if it’s a pheno thing or something else
chico has a lot of failos they're just not visible from the front.

your frontal harmony could be worse, but your side harmony could be better.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PseudoMaxxer
you need to look average but with good features if that makes sense

My front is peak, my side is worse than his

• Ugh..
Averageness = having ratios on the ideal range but not striking, u just look plain

What failos does chico have in the side? Stop the cope.

Averageness is ok. If you Noticed lots of average looking people still have many friends, and can be popular too. People don't choose friends by looks, it's just how you have good times together, your Common interests. Having very unique Handsome Face will just get you women, it will make you Hot in their Eyes. But by making friends you need Personality

Averageness = having ratios on the ideal range but not striking, u just look plain
dumb, having good ratios makes you good looking if anything. Wtf does looking plain mean jfl…please don’t comment if you do not know what you are talking about

• Ugh..
Averageness is ok. If you Noticed lots of average looking people still have many friends, and can be popular too. People don't choose friends by looks, it's just how you have good times together, your Common interests. Having very unique Handsome Face will just get you women, it will make you Hot in their Eyes. But by making friends you need Personality
mmmh yes and no, face helps you with everything. If i look low trust and aggressive that will not make only women intimidated, but people as a whole. And the same goes with being high trust or average

jfl at the grays who don’t think averageness = average looking. Average normie shit averageness.

mmmh yes and no, face helps you with everything. If i look low trust and aggressive that will not make only women intimidated, but people as a whole. And the same goes with being high trust or average
Face only helps to get Women. You don't need Handsome Face to get friends or connections. I know guy in my hometown, he's below average looking, Bald 5'7, His ratios are average, but he has so many connections and so many friends, so many people respect him and even Fear him. Plus he earns lots of money. The only good thing about him in looks that he's very jacked and has Tatoos. And he's good at fights, he was wrestler in the past and he benches 400 lbs. Believe me he has so many friends he's very powerful, everybody knows him and respects him. Everybody here overestimate looks so much. Looks will just help you to seduce women and fuck her, that's all

very and not really imo. if it is meant in the sense of having eyes set not too close and too far, having a chin not too short and not too tall, etc then yes, vey. if it is about being uncanny with low averageness, then i dont mind being uncanny if it comes with desired features