How important Is body (muscle Mass, insertions, leanness) to overall sex appeal??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
What percentage does body occupy in the SMV equation?? Can It make or break you ??

Forget about sex appeal and Roid Tat Tan, in 2025 it's all about purity.

I think a good frame is important. It can make you look sophisticated and high class or like a tough guy, or whatever depending on other things

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and the BULL
I think a good frame is important. It can make you look sophisticated and high class or like a tough guy, or whatever depending on other things
Yeah i mean as in muscle Mass and leanness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Yeah i mean as in muscle Mass and leanness
Can be important for sex appeal, especially In night club scenarios etc with horny women i think

insertions are more important than muscle mass
for attraction

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
It's important but you don't have much influence on it (height/frame/size).

height/frame/size is maybe 30% together.

insertions are more important than muscle mass
for attraction

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Greatly boosts ur smv a jacked nt jock will always be chosen over the skinny htn

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Boosts smv, but 90% of people will achieve shit physique with gymcelling because either of this:

1.your clavicles are narrow
2.your scapulas are low set
3.your lats are high set
4.your biceps insert short

These are ordered by their importance.

If your clavicles are narrow you will look like a small nerd with poor proportions no matter the muscle mass.

If your scapulas are low set, again your shoulders will drop and you will look degenerate no matter the muscle mass.

If your lats are high set, it won't be too bad in a t shirt provided your clavicles are wide, but low set ones will give you additional illusion of width.

Bicep insertions determine whether your arms will look "alien" or "jacked" in a fitted polo. If they do not insert close to your elbow your arms will look weird even to normies. Ofc there's levels to it, but most people simply won't achieve superhero arms.

Unless any of these are taken to an extreme you will see some benefits definitely in smv, but obviously having extremely good/bad features will give you insane smv increase/decrease.

Just don't fall for the meme of building arms and chest cause arguably those two matter the least.