how important is FWHR ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
Is this an autistic measurement or legit? , and if it is legit what are the implications of these measurements

Not that important for perceived attractiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Slob and 8 others
Very important to not fuck it up
Not so important for getting a high one

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Jeff Seid or death

Its super important same with nose but most have good ones

Its super important same with nose but most have good ones
rope for me i got a roman nose

what is

FWHR​

some autistic measurement that incels say is what measures your attractiveness for eg- 1.79 fwhr is low attractiveness whereas 1.89 is perceived as high attractiveness

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and LastHopeForNorman
Not that important. Just dont have a shit FWHR ratio. The ideal ratio is 1.9 because a more compact midface looks masculine. To low and you have a horse face, to high and your face will look squashed.

I remember people used to bark for compact midface, then somebody debunked it saying longer faces are more attractive. The rest of your features are more important then FWHR.

Just don't have a horseface and don't look like a pug.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
Not that important. Just dont have a shit FWHR ratio. The ideal ratio is 1.9 because a more compact midface looks masculine. To low and you have a horse face, to high and your face will look squashed.

I remember people used to bark for compact midface, then somebody debunked it saying longer faces are more attractive. The rest of your features are more important then FWHR.

Lifefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, datboijj and mulattomaxxer
I have 1.70 is it over?
Lifefuel ngl

wow this guy has got statistics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer