How important is having a lean face & being lean?

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Would you say having a chiseled face at 9-10% bf makes a huge difference? providing of course you have good underlying facial structure.

Everytime I get lean, I have that cat walk model look. Chiselled wide jaw/sunken cheeks, however I get told it doesn't look good and I look nicer with a softer face.

it seems only on here people like that cat walk model look, most women find it too skinny they say?

thoughts/

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
obviously retard models smoke for a reason go look at chico barret delon physiques not far from holocaust tier

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, Nims and justbentbro
Would you say having a chiseled face at 9-10% bf makes a huge difference? providing of course you have good underlying facial structure.

Everytime I get lean, I have that cat walk model look. Chiselled wide jaw/sunken cheeks, however I get told it doesn't look good and I look nicer with a softer face.

it seems only on here people like that cat walk model look, most women find it too skinny they say?

thoughts/
Being lean is the biggest softmax there is. You might just be too lean at 9% where you might look gaunt or anorexic.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Gandy, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Nims
obviously retard models smoke for a reason go look at chico barret delon physiques not far from holocaust tier
What bodyfat would you say on average models are at? Maybe 12%?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
no such thing as too lean i am 10% right now but am too scared to go down to 7% should i do for thre lulz? right now im rotmaxxing and for some reason i weat whatever i want and maintain 10% i atew 3 tubs of ice cream todday 2 boxes of forzen piuzza a plate of nachos w likiud chees 5 beers 3 chobni flips half jar of peanut butter a burger with ketchup and gummy bear sand i am i good looking after it?

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpg
    IMG_3592.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3751.png
    IMG_3751.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Nims
How important? It's the most important 'looksmax' a man can do in his lifetime.

Even the difference in 10% to 15% is massive in how women treat you. Your facial appearance is so much different at low body fat.

Unless you go too low like pro bodybuilders (the general population never goes this low) and start looking malnourished.

Bodyfat 1

Basically a different person @ 20% vs 12%. He could go even lower to look more defined and chiseled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, delta7, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person

thoughts/

10% is too low for most people. Unless someone has pretty good bones 15% is probably the best imo.

It’s everything as others said at 8-9% I get women approaching me, at 12-16% absolutely nothing incel af

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and Moggie
no such thing as too lean i am 10% right now but am too scared to go down to 7% should i do for thre lulz? right now im rotmaxxing and for some reason i weat whatever i want and maintain 10% i atew 3 tubs of ice cream todday 2 boxes of forzen piuzza a plate of nachos w likiud chees 5 beers 3 chobni flips half jar of peanut butter a burger with ketchup and gummy bear sand i am i good looking after it?
yeah I can eat even more and still stay lean body-wise but my face bloats so you mog me with your bloat genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
It can make you look like a different person. Many people store fat in their face so at 20% they look like a bloatcel with the hangover look.

extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Extremely, being lean=being good looking. having low fat tissue on your face is attractive regardless of your bone structure (providing you’re not actually recessed, then being lean wont make a difference.)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 15827
the only important thing is to be NT its so over for autistcels

It’s everything as others said at 8-9% I get women approaching me, at 12-16% absolutely nothing incel af
At 14% i have women approaching me
Suck my mog

Life starts below 15%bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244