How important is symmetry for looks

ey88

ey88

Kraken
Is it really that important?

If no one else has ever pointed out your asymmetry you dont need to worry bout it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Tiny factor, it has to be severe to be a failo

• +1
It’s the cherry on the icing if you look good already

• +1
I only noticed when I invert my face, maybe it’s just because I’m not used to it?
Yeah I hate my inverted face too and notice every asymmetry but no one has ever mentioned it and when I asked people they say its not noticable at all

• +1
No, only if it’s deformity level.
I asked all of my friends if my jaw is wonky , which is brutally is in inverted filter , and they all said no, so it’s all in my head .

If no one’s pointed it out / recognised you with it e.g ur the guy with the uneven eyes.

Jfl, i know some girl with uneven eyes like, one eye is noticeably higher than the other, and I didn’t even notice after knowing her for about 2 years.

A good example is Sean O’ and Archie Cranch , they’re not the most symmetrical, but they mog.

So unless it’s not deformity level, it’s all in your head . And it can really fuck you up, believe me .

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ey88
I asked all of my friends if my jaw is wonky , which is brutally is in inverted filter , and they all said no, so it’s all in my head .

If no one’s pointed it out / recognised you with it e.g ur the guy with the uneven eyes.

Jfl, i know some girl with uneven eyes like, one eye is noticeably higher than the other, and I didn’t even notice after knowing her for about 2 years.

A good example is Sean O’ and Archie Cranch , they’re not the most symmetrical, but they mog.

So unless it’s not deformity level, it’s all in your head . And it can really fuck you up, believe me .
To expand on this, most asymmetry is ONLY noticeable when you have a 2D picture of someone like the one you use on the inverted filter, and is constantly flipping it.

It will not be noticeable in motion .

And no, I am not coping .

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Don't worry unless it's really fucking bad. Otherwise nobody will care or notice, minor asymmetry is normal

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend

What is classified as deformity level?

• +1
unless your asymmetry is severe it is never noticeable in motion

• +1
I am very asymmetrical, around the bottom 5%, and it has been pointed out in public that my eyes are uneven, however, I still get approached often and enjoy decent success with girls despite my asymmetry. It's not important at all unless it's a car accident victim tier. It's better to have two deformed attractive halves of your face, as opposed to two perfectly symmetrical ugly halves.

Attachments

• eyess.webp
    eyess.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: