How indians treat foreigners

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
This guy has been spamming me messages for weeks, like I'm some sort of stacy or celebrity, or maybe he is gay?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191003-224742.png
    Screenshot_20191003-224742.png
    167 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20191003-224749.png
    Screenshot_20191003-224749.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 92
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Currycellmate, BrettyBoy and 8 others
Pavi the Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, TheMewingBBC, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
Man it's just impossible to hate Indian people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: godsmistake, Deleted member 1464, Currycellmate and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyMan, Zygos4Life, Jagged0 and 4 others
He wants money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
You've just offended 80% of this site
I've legit never had a single problem with Indians no matter what. Every single interaction I had with them was positive. A few weeks ago there was this Indian tourist at the supermarket asking me for help, legit the kindest guy I ever met.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, UglyMan, TheMewingBBC and 9 others
Man it's just impossible to hate Indian people.
that changes when you go to india and literally 99% of the people try to scam you.
i know someone who had been attacked by 3 guys with machetes (or something similar, the one they use in the jungle) trying to steal from him. he told me he counter attacked them with a stick and they ran. i believe him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
that changes when you go to india and literally 99% of the people try to scam you.
i know someone who had been attacked by 3 guys with machetes (or something similar, the one they use in the jungle) trying to steal from him. he told me he counter attacked them with a stick and they ran. i believe him
That's probably why my mom refused to travel to India

Indians are so fuckig funny 😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 685
Imagine not being ethnic

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Dicklet.4.3, Arkantos and 4 others
I've legit never had a single problem with Indians no matter what. Every single interaction I had with them was positive. A few weeks ago there was this Indian tourist at the supermarket asking me for help, legit the kindest guy I ever met.

I read what u wrote wrong jfl, i thought u said its impossible not to. ogre for me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
this all indians are usually known as good people and hard working i dont understand where this indian hate comes from on here never seen it irl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and 2 others
this all indians are usually known as good people and hard working i dont understand where this indian hate comes from on here never seen it irl
You've never been to India.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
tm just talking about what people think about indians where im from
well Indians around your age are okay because they assimilated. The ones who grew up in the US are fine

well Indians around your age are okay because they assimilated. The ones who grew up in the US are fine
even the older ones i met are ok tbh i had a close indian friend actually his name was junal and his family was extremely nice to me when i came over

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Legit Indians and Pakis tend to be very polite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Seems like a nice guy. I had bad experience with curries overall.
Legit Indians and Pakis tend to be very polite
@Titbot would like to have a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Jagged0 and BigBoy
smells like curry

They are kind and social

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
train-cover.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Redrighthand
Indians treat foreigners like royalty when they travel into India but we treat Indians like dirt whenever they're in foreign countries

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Redrighthand and Time Travel
Indians treat foreigners like royalty when they travel into India but we treat Indians like dirt whenever they're in foreign countries
High iq I think it is due to their caste system and how the lower castes take low positions in other countries naturally

@Ritalincel quick! time to post the Indian street shitting video, Indians disgust me, Pakistan all the way, even if our economy is fucked we still have much better sanitation facilities than our street shitting curry neighbours

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
This guy has been spamming me messages for weeks, like I'm some sort of stacy or celebrity, or maybe he is gay?
Every Indian does that. Even my friends spam those messages in the group chat. Jfl if you think you are special

now if you were good looking that guy would have sucked your dick

Every Indian does that. Even my friends spam those messages in the group chat. Jfl if you think you are special
I'm not. I'm exactly pointing that out, that currys are submissive idolizers

I'm not. I'm exactly pointing that out, that currys are submissive idolizers
I can prove you wrong in one second.

you are a faggot and you suck dick 24/7

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
I can prove you wrong in one second.

you are a faggot and you suck dick 24/7
your definitely an undercover curry jfl at even dreaming of becoming gigachad let alone not a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
@Ritalincel quick! time to post the Indian street shitting video, Indians disgust me, Pakistan all the way, even if our economy is fucked we still have much better sanitation facilities than our street shitting curry neighbours
Lumbar one

your definitely an undercover curry jfl at even dreaming of becoming gigachad let alone not a subhuman
lol this is a guy that unironically believes that indians are a good looking race as a whole, and 75% percent of his posts are bragging about him being a giga slayer. (he never posted his pic btw, go figure). I called him out before for fraud, he stopped posting for a while :lul:
lol at you fucking faggot. I mog you to death subhuman no browed faggot
see? now ask him for proof.
if he does not wish to post proof, he must not make this post. bragging aimlessly is against the rules. as well as its of very low character