how inhibit luteinizing hormone

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
so apparently HONEY may increase LH , but i feel LH is pro-ageing (just take my word on this for now , i forget why i think this but probably true)

melatonin ?

melatonin + test ?
"The daily treatment thus resulted in persistently high circulating levels of melatonin for 14 days. This treatment had no significant effect on the secretion of LH, FSH, prolactin or testosterone based on the first week of each study (melatonin compared with placebo). The injection of TP caused a rapid 3 to 4-fold increase in the plasma concentrations of testosterone which was at a maximum at 8 h and had returned to baseline within 4 days, with a similar pattern in both the melatonin and placebo periods. This dose of TP caused a decrease in the plasma concentrations of LH and FSH lasting 4 days; there was no change in the concentration of prolactin. The steroid-induced, time-dependent reduction in the plasma concentration of LH was significantly greater in the subjects receiving melatonin compared with placebo (analysis of variance P < 0.01); LH concentrations were suppressed to a greater extent and for one day longer during the administration of melatonin."

• +1
Reactions: nathan and deadmanwalking
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm iu wathc this\ now

• +1
Reactions: nathan
lutenizing hormone, the hormone that tells balls to produce testosterone, is aging??? get the fuck out retard

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
lutenizing hormone, the hormone that tells balls to produce testosterone, is aging??? get the fuck out retard
muh retard . i hope u age faster haha

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs