How insulin + hgh works.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
As explained by a meathead.
  1. Insulin is a signalling hormone that drives nutrients in cells.
  2. HGH makes the body prioritize muscles over fat for nutrients.
  3. HGH also burns fat.
  4. Insulin also prevents protein breakdown making muscle atrophy IMPOSSIBLE combined with test and
  5. Because insulin is a signalling hormone, when combined with hgh + test, it literally FORCES nutrients into your muscles.
  6. This results in instant muscle growth and recovery.
  7. Repeat.
It's a very risky strategy, but holy hell will it work.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, chadferguson, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
  3. HGH also burns fat.
  4. Insulin also prevents protein breakdown making muscle atrophy IMPOSSIBLE combined with test and
  5. Because insulin is a signalling hormone, when combined with hgh + test, it literally FORCES nutrients into your muscles.
  7. Repeat.
yea litterally everyone within the more advanced steroids community knows about insulin. careful with these threads though, many people mistake the 0.1ml on an insulin syringe for being 1iu of insulin and fucking kill themselves because they go into hyperglycemic shock. its not so much as instant as in like you've dug a fucking huge sand pit but there's already sandy sludge seeping back in so it will be easier to fill the pit back up, if that makes sense? in short be careful, tailor insulin dose to amount of carbs being eaten, have emergency carbs on hand and (ideally) intraworkout shake that contains carbs and protien, don't kill yourself by not learning how insulin measurements work.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14854 and 3 others
many people mistake the 0.1ml on an insulin syringe for being 1iu of insulin and fucking kill themselves because they go into hyperglycemic shock
Adln6eXy o

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 12669
yea litterally everyone within the more advanced steroids community knows about insulin. careful with these threads though, many people mistake the 0.1ml on an insulin syringe for being 1iu of insulin and fucking kill themselves because they go into hyperglycemic shock. its not so much as instant as in like you've dug a fucking huge sand pit but there's already sandy sludge seeping back in so it will be easier to fill the pit back up, if that makes sense? in short be careful, tailor insulin dose to amount of carbs being eaten, have emergency carbs on hand and (ideally) intraworkout shake that contains carbs and protien, don't kill yourself by not learning how insulin measurements work.
By itself, it doesn't discriminate. Combined with test + hgh, then it does magic.
Screenshot 20210709 1922302

I also stated it's very risky, you shouldn't do it unless you are 100% SURE of what your doing.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Danish_Retard and Lux
  3. HGH also burns fat.
  7. Repeat.
Holy shit, mirin OP

wow, so how can I incorporate this?

Also is HGH in puberty worth taking considering the risks?

THoughts on DHT gel?

Holy shit, mirin OP

THoughts on DHT gel?
Main risk is it being faked and mixed with insulin. Then you nuke your blood sugar and almost die. But you'll think it's the Holy grail due to that and a fat loss effect. Not too informed about dht gel.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Holy shit, mirin OP

THoughts on DHT gel?
>how can i incorporate this?
you are going to kill yourself and i am going to write a thread about it and explain some basics of insulin use
yes hgh is worth taking
dht gel will make your dick bigger in puberty (yes even if you arent deficient)

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
dht gel will make your dick bigger in puberty (yes even if you arent deficient)
can it cause a shutdown?

natural suppression?

you are going to kill yourself and i am going to write a thread about it and explain some basics of insulin use
Is it worth maximizing it out naturally?

can it cause a shutdown?

natural suppression?

Is it worth maximizing it out naturally?
cant remember if topical dht gel has noticeable supressive effects, id doubt it. and eh, you could "spike" it after workout for in theory shuttling of protein but not sure if it would reap genuine benefit

3. HGH also burns fat.
  7. Repeat.
cant too much hgh fuck ur face?

palumboism

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
  3. HGH also burns fat.
  7. Repeat.
This seems risky, I will just inject tren instead

GH-Gut-example-e1528708420959.jpg

• +1
Reactions: pizza
playing with insulin is serious business... even in some steroid forums its forbidden to speak about it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I did insulin on my first cycle, for a couple weeks only. Used from 4 to 14 IU of Humulin R and ate all my carbs for the day before, during and after workout, just to be safe and make the most out of it.

Why is insulin more riskier than other hormones? I know about it's role and hyperglycemic shock. But is there anything I may be unaware of?

Imagine actually considering all this shit. Measuring some strange aspie dangerous chemicals in some strange aspie measurement units, then taking some strange aspie tools to make the perfect but possibly deadly concoction that could fuck up your entire body and inject it into your hairy sweaty aspie ass with the syringe you bought from amazon that was made by a mexican syringe handyman in his garage and sold as "factory made, new". All of that just to become thick, solid and tight so other men can mire you and you can yell "im zyzz bra".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom, ndos, Deleted member 17429 and 2 others