Reactions: Account, ascension and Deleted member 20179
I need some alcohol

You are a weak soy, kys with that loser mentality

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex and GetShrekt
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, House Lannister, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Then shut the fuck up retard.
Kys you stupid weak man, do you wanna be depressed all your life just because you can't fuck a pussy? There are alot of better things to do, go out and touch grass and experience the world, you don't need female validation to continue life, are you on periods or something? Stop acting like a bitch

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21796, ascension and 2 others
Kys you stupid weak man, do you wanna be depressed all your life just because you can't fuck a pussy? There are alot of better things to do, go out and touch grass and experience the world, you don't need female validation to continue life, are you on periods or something? Stop acting like a bitch
You literally have no clue what you’re talking about, you are humorously unqualified.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ascension and Growth Plate
You literally have no clue what you’re talking about, you are humorously unqualified.
Yeah i forgot you are just another underachiever lifeless incel, already out of gene pool. Good luck rotting all your life

@Growth Plate This dude is a whole curry :lul::lul::lul:

A curry calling others lifeless incels jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
@Growth Plate This dude is a whole curry :lul::lul::lul:

A curry calling others lifeless incels jfl
Cope. Curries in my school still get teen love when they're high enough psl and height. Just like how he got teen love and not ugly blacks like us

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cope. Curries in my school still get teen love when they're high enough psl and height. Just like how he got teen love and not ugly blacks like us
Idk bro curries are lame af & suck off white people all the time.

• +1
Idk bro curries are lame af & suck off white people all the time.
That's true on PSL. Maybe irl too but not in my area. Maybe the nerd curries suck off white ppl in my area but not the high t ones. The high t ones have always been chill and funny and some of them only hang out with blacks in my highschool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and GetShrekt
That's true on PSL. Maybe irl too but not in my area. Maybe the nerd curries suck off white ppl in my area but not the high t ones. The high t ones have always been chill and funny and some of them only hang out with blacks in my highschool
What do the blacks in your school do like

• +1
What do the blacks in your school do like
They just brutally mog

I saw this freshman spanish class and all the students looked underdeveloped af other than the 6ft black kid with dreads

Without dreads he would be considered ugly af. Dreads are like makeup for blacks. They don't only make you look better but also show that you're NT

You can easily spot the afro having or shaved hair having non nt black kids in school

When I was forced to take out my braids I descended brutally especially because I have a naturally high hairline

• JFL
Kys you stupid weak man, do you wanna be depressed all your life just because you can't fuck a pussy? There are alot of better things to do, go out and touch grass and experience the world, you don't need female validation to continue life

Sorry man but this is the worst argument. Sex is a need which is on the same tier as food and water in maslow's hierarchy. You can't expect a man to live without sex, affection, love, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I know its hard - I’m still a virgin too - but if you give up it just becomes worse and you might aswell just kill yourself.
Even if your not getting pussy it’s better to progress in life then to LDAR. I LDARd the last few years and it only got worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 21796
I know its hard - I’m still a virgin too - but if you give up it just becomes worse and you might aswell just kill yourself.
Even if your not getting pussy it’s better to progress in life then to LDAR. I LDARd the last few years and it only got worse
So jobmax and moneymax? And mentalhealthmax?

• +1
I didn’t give up I’m 23 now. I wasn’t even talking about virginity either, just the realisation women are whores & you don’t have correct brain chemistry & genetics to be with one long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796