how is everyone getting banned?

shieldzz

shieldzz

This website is probably one of the fewest places that i dont get banned because i can do whatever i want and i dont get ban

however most of the users even from 1 year ago are deleted members

wtf are you doing???

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore, Clark69 and 2 others
Mods are cracking down on gay stuff and rep farming and dnr spam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Jonas2k7, NZb6Air and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Jonas2k7, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Deleted members are people who deleted their accounts nothing to do with mods. On January 1st 2025 my account will be deleted

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Deleted members are people who deleted their accounts nothing to do with mods. On January 1st 2025 my account will be deleted
Why mang?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
Why mang?
Yoo nigga missed you it’s been so long, btw can you tag me on .is? Or is my account finally disabled?

I just wanna leave psl tbh it’s a massive waste of time but tbh I’ll probably still post jfl it’s too hard to leave this place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, shieldzz and 1 other person
Mirin th pfp,why you waiting for that date

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 97baHater
Yoo nigga missed you it’s been so long, btw can you tag me on .is? Or is my account finally disabled?

I just wanna leave psl tbh it’s a massive waste of time but tbh I’ll probably still post jfl it’s too hard to leave this place
why deactivate ? you can just dont use it ? LOL

you are not HIM lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 97baHater
brutal banpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
why deactivate ? you can just dont use it ? LOL

you are not HIM lil bro
Nah it’s not about that dw I got perma banned for being a faggot, I deleted my .is to come back later maybe
Mirin th pfp,why you waiting for that date
Nigga I just said that shit randomly :lul::lul::lul: I won’t delete my account this place is too addictive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore and Suns9999

Been taking a break from .is for the last couple weeks so I have no clue what's happening with your account. I thought the mods said they might unban you in the future so I feel like your account might not be getting fully disabled.

Btw the guy who made that thread on you got permabanned for saying some gay shit himself which I find hilarious. Hypocrite.

I think I'm gonna move to .org for now just because I have a little bit more hope at the moment and rotting on .is makes me miserable sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, 97baHater and Costcosuperstore
Been taking a break from .is for the last couple weeks so I have no clue what's happening with your account. I thought the mods said they might unban you in the future so I feel like your account might not be getting fully disabled.

Btw the guy who made that thread on you got permabanned for saying some gay shit himself which I find hilarious. Hypocrite.

I think I'm gonna move to .org for now just because I have a little bit more hope at the moment and rotting on .is makes me miserable sometimes.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Fucking bitch yeah the mod named PLA said I could prolly get un banned but idc tbh do you have the thread that exposed him or some thing I wanna laugh at his bitch ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and HighTierSubhuman
some gay shit himself which I find hilarious. Hypocrite.
then same nigger got me banned and he got banned too for the exact same shit he was accusing me of :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and 97baHater
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Fucking bitch yeah the mod named PLA said I could prolly get un banned but idc tbh do you have the thread that exposed him or some thing I wanna laugh at his bitch ass
he said it's just a joke mods i dont like femboys :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and 97baHater
then same nigger got me banned and he got banned too for the exact same shit he was accusing me of :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener, 97baHater and NZb6Air
No-one of value is gone

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater